Decode this guy?

Please help me decode my new guy.

Today went like this..Emoticon are those cute stickers in Kakaotalk.

him: "Hello!" [emoticon]

him: "Wake up"

Me: "Sleepy~"

him: "Sorry" [emoticon]

him: "Goodbye" [emoticon]

Me: "Good night" [emoticon]

When I officially woke up after 2 hours, I messaged him to e-mail me something work-related. He read the messages but didn't reply. That's the end of our conversation for the day.

We are grown-ups, he's 34 and is a busy movie producer but he still manages to call me once or twice a day. What happened with today? I don't believe he's busy the whole day, maybe he is but he read my messages why did he not reply? Didn't even e-mail me the file that I was asking when he told me he'll send it last night. Did I do something wrong? I'm a little irritated...

phone him then, ask for the work stuff, but irritation sounds rather as if you expect 100% attention or else, i'd tell you to stop the drama, just ask for the work stuff, irritation being no aphrodisiac

• Author

^ If I called him for that work file that would be weird. So a simple "I'm busy, send it to u later." reply already means 100% attention? I don't expect that, his work is top priority and that's fine. I already sent him 3 messages, he just read them and didn't reply. I think he's the one being dramatic. Don't want to send or call, that will be clingy and that file can wait, just dont know what's up with him, he's not normal today.