Long Distance College GF, end it?

Okay where to start. We've been together 3 years. My senior year her junior year of high school is when we started dating. We spent a year together everyday and after HS I left for the Marines. We made it long distance through my first deployment and me being stationed thousands of miles away. Up until she went away to college. She brrokeup with me in August (when she left for college) and we got back together in November. I was medically seperated from the Marines a month ago. I came back home while she was home on winter break. We spent about a month together everyday having a blast. I was insecure and questioned her about if she got with anyone at school. She said no, but noway to know for sure.

Now she is back at school and we barely talk. Maybe a 5 minute texting conversation if that. She keeps posting pictures with these guys, who are absolutely hideous and way under her standards. She seems to be having a blast and it leaves me lost as why she just forgot about me and has more fun with her friends. I confronted her and she said shes just really busy, and loves me and well be fine. Yet after we talk Ill see via twitter or instagram shes out partying. Nothing is slutty or making me worried shes cheating. I just dont know what to do.

I was planning on getting us a hotel for the weekend Valentines weekend and taking her out to eat and doing romantic stuff, but her coldness is making me not want too. Am I just being paranoid? I was so used to being busy with the Marines that all this free time I have just makese think too much. Do I try and tough it out til May when she gets home? Do I try to talk to her agaim about lack of communication? Do I still go through with Vtines day?

All this is just making me miss being Marine and be miserable at home. Wish I was still in