all off a sudden fight!

Ionescu Darius

Hello,

I have question! If my ldr gilfriend starts a fight, with me, all of a sudden, what should i think of it?

We`ve been in an ldr after she got a one semester scholarship in a foreign country. Prior to that we were dating for 6 months and the 2 of us thought that 4 month ldr should be the way to go.

I`ve never had reasons not to trust her, up until i went to visit her. There was something off about her, like she felt guilty. She didin`t stare into my eyes like she used to, but i brushed it off thinking she was only a little uncomfortable, because we haven't spoken face to face in such a long time (6 weeks).

After that we saw each other, again, in 7 weeks time, come holidays. One particular day, after movie theatre and supper at a restaurant, we went to my place to spend the night. There at some point, i find her snooping in my phone and deleting some of female contacts (she always knew that i have plenty of friends, i never hid it from her).

Had a big fight, i never saw this comming, she acused me of cheating and lying and all i could think about was the feeling i had when i went to visit her. I, eventually, calmed her down and told her that i feel betrayed by her lack of trust(which i still do) and that we should take a break until she gets back.

She called 2 days ago. We spoke and she told me she was visiting a lot, and that she does that alone. I find it funny, that she insisted on the alone part, especially since i didn`t ask. This morning she msg me that she loves me.

What do you guys think?

Sorry, for the bad english!

If she is deleting contacts out of your phone then she is selfish, and doesn't actually care about you as a person, but as an object, to be possessed.

I think maybe she is feeling guilty for something that she did and maye her possessiveness is a sign of her being scared that you would make a mistake that it seems to me she made. I'm in a situation like that myself, my bf kept accusing me of cheating while we were separated for 2 months and now I'm pretty sure it was bc he cheated and was afraid I would too

• Like 1

Guilty mind and conscious will manifest itself into accusations and placing their own guilt on you.....

So I think she is hiding her own dirty laundry and is thinking you have the same potential as her to lack in the trust department!!