Lesbian Long distance relationship- So In love

So I was dating this girl I met online for a year. I really liked her and then all of a sudden my feelings grew for her. A lot of people have things to say about how could you love someone you never met? But it is possible. It was love. We were so close it was like she was by my side every night. We slept on the phone every night for a year. We skyped like everyday and sometimes we would even sleep on Skype. I really loved this girl. She was beautiful, amazing, and everything I asked for.

Until... She started getting lonely. After a while this long distance relationship was a toll on us. She started to change, and wanted to talk to other girls. I got mad. We broke up. Then got back together. Then broke up again. She wanted to just get away from me. There were nights I spent crying over her but she would just annoyed and I could tell she wanted her space. We were back together for like a week then I broke down crying cause I was sad she liked other girls and that's why she just left. She left me on Skype without saying a word. No text. No calls. All night I was confused.

The next day I waited until her school was over and called her. Her friends answered and yelled at me and told me to leave her alone and that she has a new girlfriend. She did in fact have a new GF.I missed her. I cried to my mom and everything. I didn't try calling her after 8pm that night and that was the night time I even stayed in touch with her.

The next day was hard. So was the following day. But day by day it was getting easier. Until it was a week and I barely thought about her. I was just emotionally and physically tired of trying anymore. I tried so hard to make us work but she gave up.

So a week passed and when I woke up yesterday morning I noticed 2 missed calls from a block # and it was her. I had a dream about her too that night.. I didn't pay attention to the missed calls all day. I unfollowed her on twitter like a week ago but she still followed me. But anyways, she skyped call and I answered. She was holding a ukulele in her hand and I was like "what are you doing???" All shocked an stuff cause he dissed me a few days before and I was embarrassed and pissed. She told me she wants to play a song for me. As time passed I finally showed my face on Skype. I saw her pupils get bigger. She was happy to see me. She smiled. She told me I looked pretty and started crying out of nowhere. She told me she misses me and loves me. She told me its not the same when shes with her new girl. She feels like there is something missing. he said she didnt fill her heart. she told me if I was in Cali we would deffinately be together... She said she is happy though cause her parents know about her and they see each other all the time. It makes me sad cause that was my place....

We talked and then I found out her and her new GF did it... I was heartbroken because I wanted to take her virginity from the girl I love so dearly. I told her I did it with some guy to piss her off. After that she just kept asking about him. We talked all night. I asked her if she wanted to hang up and she said "NO". We slept on the phone together that night. I didn't want too but she did even when I told her it was wrong cause she has a GF. She said she didn't care. She called me the morning after but I was sleeping. I texted her for like an 1hr while she was at school and then she said I will text you later. She never says things like that...

Anyways she didnt even text me later but then I saw her like my tweet on twitter 2 days later and then I texted her saying "I thought you were gonna text me back, are you scared?" And she said no, I've just been with my gf. An I was like "okay". And she said it kills her to even talk to me. I told her I'm pissed cause she just came back in my life like everything as fine and she didnt reply after that...

I've been thinking about my babygirl a lot. She is my babygirl, my soulmate, my sugar, my munchkin. We called each other all those names, anyways what do you guys think?!

We told each other that we will be together in the future, our love is that strong. And I think she is really pissed and just mad about me saying I had sex with a boy. She really is. I don't think she can forget about it but I feel the same about her and her girl...

What should I do?????

It's really fine to feel jealous about someone. But you shouldn't lie to them because of it. I really have no idea what you should do :c

sorry but i think lesbian and gay are only about the sex.

so i dont take this topic serious especially not in combination with long distant and relationship.

Was it really necessary to air your views on gay relationships in this thread? :mad: The OP is asking for advice on what is clearly a painful situation for her - your views on lesbians are irrelevant and ignorant!

Krissy, LDRs are hard enough without this kind of uncertainty. If you want to make it work you both have to give it 100%, and it doesn't sound as though this girl has any intention of doing that.

You have never met her and presumably there is no chance of you meeting so, even if you think you might have a friendship and emotional connection to build on in the future, you don't have a present.

She has a girlfriend now and she presumably hasn't suggested dumping her to try having a relationship with you? Stay friends with her online if you want to but you may find it very painful. If I was you, I would cut ties completely. You will find it much easier in the long run.

• Like 1