I feel like she's changed..

After not seeing her for a year,we went to Korea together but this time she told me she didn't feel in love with me anymore.I told her love was more than feelings cuz she didn't understand at that point.I told her not to give up on me.For the whole trip she gave me the cold shoulder..I didn't even have much physical interaction with her..when I asked her she said she needed space.From

Then on I felt like she changed a lot..I'm trying to love her again but I don't know how..I know she's serious for me too but she's just not as strong as me in facing the reality that feelings do end.Please help..

I don't know what you can do about this. Maybe waiting for her to come around is about it.... or move on. If she is confused about her feelings and needs time to sort it out, that is one thing. If she knows she doesn't have those kinds of feelings for you and that is what she is trying to tell you, you should probably stop trying to convince her otherwise.

It sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with this.

skydiveaddict
when I asked her she said she needed space.

Ahh, the classic female response that really means she is no longer interested in you. It's dishonest, but they do it all the time.

Edited by skydiveaddict

No, it's not dishonest.

Just vague, in most cases.

Space is undefinable.

"What - you mean - a foot-and-a-half, or across the galaxy? What space? Be specific!!"

Unfortunately, in this case, I think she made it plain, and the OP just doesn't want to accept it's over.

Finished.

Done with.

He's History.

She doesn't want to know.

here: It's all in the post:

After not seeing her for a year,we went to Korea together but this time she told me she didn't feel in love with me anymore.I told her love was more than feelings cuz she didn't understand at that point.I told her not to give up on me.For the whole trip she gave me the cold shoulder..I didn't even have much physical interaction with her..when I asked her she said she needed space.From

Then on I felt like she changed a lot..I'm trying to love her again but I don't know how..I know she's serious for me too but she's just not as strong as me in facing the reality that feelings do end.Please help..

OP: You're the one who needs to face reality.

This is a no-go.

Consider it a done deal.

Ninjainpajamas

She probably has someone else on the line now...or someone who came into her life and piqued her interest to make her realize this.

Otherwise she's just being honest with herself and facing the reality of how she feels...pretending to be in love with someone or convincing yourself of it takes a lot of work and pressure on yourself.

Bottom line....walk away, you have to know when to do that...you can't count on someone to cut you off, most people are very scared of hurting your feelings.

So just take the hard road but what is right for you, you can't change the way someone feels...there's nothing for you to do.

After not seeing her for a year,we went to Korea together but this time she told me she didn't feel in love with me anymore.
Please help..

So, did you try to win her love back when she was with you? During that trip? If your only attempt was to be in her space (physical contact), you surely did the worst thing, given the hints.

• Like 1