over-coming mistakes !

hi guys

recently ended a LDR in a bad way

long story short, we are both new at LDR

and we didn't know what was needed to keep the fire going

so mis communication came

she thought i moved on.......

so

she started drifting away.....never told anyone as she likes to hide things, but we talk and have good laugh everyday.....then...

when i find out it was too late, but her thoughts of me moving on were wrong, i didnt move on and in fact, i loved her more and more each day and the day i saw her, i presented a ring of promise. BUT was rejected....

what to do now ?

i dont want to move on a give up so easily after we both put SO muc EFFORT in it...........

hi guys

recently ended a LDR in a bad way

long story short, we are both new at LDR

and we didn't know what was needed to keep the fire going

so mis communication came

she thought i moved on.......

so

she started drifting away.....never told anyone as she likes to hide things, but we talk and have good laugh everyday.....then...

when i find out it was too late, but her thoughts of me moving on were wrong, i didnt move on and in fact, i loved her more and more each day and the day i saw her, i presented a ring of promise. BUT was rejected....

what to do now ?

i dont want to move on a give up so easily after we both put SO muc EFFORT in it...........

You can try to reason with her. Sounds like that may be difficult tho at this stage, but anything is worth a try especially if you love her that much. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst and good luck.

L

we didn't know what was needed to keep the fire going

i presented a ring of promise. BUT was rejected....

what to do now ?

This is very typical for men I guess: they focus on the big goal and overlook the little everyday things, seemingly not knowing that without the latter you can't have the former. That's the only way. Think about it if you want her back. It's good to have plans for the future, but don't neglect the present which is as important as the future.
  • Like 2