I think the "spark" in our relationship faded

After a year of talking to this girl, I think our "spark" faded. She just doesn't seem interested anymore. She says I got clingy & annoying as well. What do I do? I want to give her space & give her time to miss me I guess, but what if she texts me? Do I reply? I don't want to be rude. And what do I say?

this stuff is hard -.-

After a year of talking to this girl, I think our "spark" faded. She just doesn't seem interested anymore. She says I got clingy & annoying as well. What do I do? I want to give her space & give her time to miss me I guess, but what if she texts me? Do I reply? I don't want to be rude. And what do I say?

this stuff is hard -.-

If she straight up called you annoying I'd take that as rude

• Like 1
  • Author

I know it's rude. She's called me A LOT of things. She even said she doesn't have feelings for me & she's just not feeling it anymore. We stopped talking before & I actually moved on, but then she called me out of nowhere saying "I love you" & I ended up falling for her again. Well, she said she was high when she did that, but then I asked her about it later because I was hurt & she said she was just kidding (which I doubt). When we made up, she said she did all of that just to make me leave her alone. Idk what to do. I want to give us both space, but she'll text me & I have no choice but to text her because then she's going to get mad .. any advice? -_-

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with this, I know it's painful you really need to focus on yourself however and not worry about the what, ifs and buts.

The reality of the situation is your relationship is over, you need to accept this and not take any bait she may throw at you. Once a relationship reaches this stage it is very very rare to reconcile.

Especially in the case of a LDR when communication breaks down well that's pretty much game over.

My advice, you deserve better and not to reply to any of her messages as it will just hamper you from healing, she will get the idea. You are not a bad person for doing this she broke it off you owe her nothing. If she gets mad then that's just too bad, she can't have her cake and eat it too.

• Author

I'll try to ignore her. She makes me feel like I'm not good enough for her. Even though we're not in a relationship, she says she wants her boyfriend to be this & that, when I'm not any of those things. For example, she wants her boyfriend to play basketball, dance to spanish music, etc. I don't do any of that

She is saying this stuff to you now? I would tell her to leave me alone. I know you are both teenagers but she is being quite immature and isn't really considering your feelings at all.

Don't let her make you feel like crap, if she keeps bugging you and won't stop simply tell her "We are no longer together, I'm moving on please respect my wishes and leave me alone."

How is she contacting you anyway? If it's through skype or facebook or something like that you really need to just go ahead and remove her.

• Like 1

Well if she keeps contacting you, you pretty much need to tell her to buzz off. That is my advice, you will get over this quicker if you aren't in contact with her.

• Author

She's told me many times to walk away, but I didn't. Because I love her & I wanted to prove to her that I'd never give up on her. She just keeps pushing me away though

Well she's given up on you but enjoys using you as a puppet.

So you have 2 choices.

1) Be her puppet and be miserable.

2) Have some self respect and move on and don't contact her anymore.

With that I'm out I have no more advice to offer this situation, you won't win her back and I'm not sure why you would want too. Love alone is not a good enough reason, especially when the person you love treats you like garbage.

• Like 1

LDR's are often not easy at all but this girl doesn't seem to be treating you very nicely. She says the spark has gone and she's not feelin it.... It sounds like her mind is made up. I'm sorry. You seem like a great guy. Hopefully you can move on from this quickly and find someone who treats you better.

• Like 1