Keeping Passion Alive ?

How did you managed to do this when most of us where or are in across the world relationships : by flirting over text messages, talking ahem sexy over phone :laugh: or you actually where daring enough to go for whole camera thing?

I don't want to offend board regulations but hey its something real and I admit am curious cause to be honest am bit :o shy in that area or always have been and it was always source of amusement to my now ex s/o ...

To be honest with you cam and vent really spice things up. I mean really LOL. Getting over that shy mark makes it better.

• Author

I guess some of us have it and some of us don't :laugh: damn it but it tried

for some reason I was always seen and consider Innocent.

I look like it and sound like it had boys swear I gave of that vibe it drove and still does me crazy.

You know. There is nothing wrong with that. I find it attractive. Reminds me of someone. She was shy too. We didn't jump to cam instantly. First typing. Then vent. Them cam + vent. I thought she was one of the most beautiful girlie girl angel I had ever seen LOL.

I loved her attitude. She was hot. Especially when she got into it. Even still she had her shy moments. I loved it! She was innocent...well until she became Gemma. :)

How did you managed to [keep passion alive] when most of us where or are in across the world relationships : by flirting over text messages, talking ahem sexy over phone :laugh: or you actually where daring enough to go for whole camera thing?

I don't manage to keep passion alive: it's just there on both ends. We get naturally aroused by each other, regardless of the distance. We even get aroused when we are not talking to one another, just thinking about the other. Maybe it sounds weird, I don't know how common that is.

I am bit :o shy in that area or always have been and it was always source of amusement to my now ex s/o ...
Are you talking about masturbating in front of a webcam? I've never done that. Is it necessary? I don't know. I guess he would like it, but it's not for me. But now, I too am curious to know how many women/girls do that with their distant SO. I guess it's more common for men to do that, though that's just a groundless assumption.

Not a girl but I know my lover enjoyed it. Though she preferred to masturbate on vent or phone vs cam overall. She was shy. But when we did cam it was hot and enjoyablen it takes a slow approach. I know another girl who does this too. Till you meet up...its kinda kinky and fun. Seeing what your lover's body is capable of.

Try taking baby steps ladies and see where it gets you. Never can know as long as you're too afraid to try. Although I really enjoyed just listening to my lover. Is anything hotter than a moaning girl?

• Like 1
todreaminblue
How did you managed to do this when most of us where or are in across the world relationships : by flirting over text messages, talking ahem sexy over phone :laugh: or you actually where daring enough to go for whole camera thing?

I don't want to offend board regulations but hey its something real and I admit am curious cause to be honest am bit :o shy in that area or always have been and it was always source of amusement to my now ex s/o ...

no no tinto web cms....its like a moving photograph....make sme paranoid...i am upset my girls got web cam on their laptops for xmas i think its horrible....it pauses in weird spots...definitely not for m e.....with mouths open or frowns it will freeze people move frenetically on web cams with internet connections...ok this is when i tell i am a bit sick when i write things liek this.....sorry.....

i am old fashioned...i would write erotic sonnets send them by text or email........

i speak well on the phone so ...i can make a guy feel good by speaking i like to play with inflections..i knwo it worked because he woudl constantly one .....call to hear my voice....two would pester me saying have you finished that text yet or poem yet when are you going to send it.......i would send strange things in the mail....funny things....that oen is my secret.. also cds of fave music.....meaningful songs......i would write lyrics for him i became a prolific writer....when i feel strongly it happens...also when i dont eat i write more...i would ask what menu he wanted me to cook when we seen each other......

i woudl cook all his fave foods....mightnt seem sexy but it is food is sexy.....i would wear his t shirt under my clothes.....send a pic of that....it wasnt a clean tshirt....it was one he had worn...so i had his scent around me...ok...a bit of an imprint thing.....i am creative and even though ldr kills me ....i go all out...until i cant handle it anymore...thats when he used to come home....it came close to breaking that's the pain of an ldr they are hard to keep at a level where you feel good....in retrospect when we broke up we were actually living together.....he left for another woman....it was always inevitable...deb

Edited by todreaminblue

Phone sex, skype sex, sexy texts and emails are all good :)

But only if you both enjoy it and feel comfortable with it, it's not for everyone.

Yes justwhoiam it's normal to feel turned on by thoughts of your partner whether they're right next to you or thousands of miles away.

• Like 2
  • Author

Well I see mixed responses here :p which is good thing I think so far its about even between to yes and no to this issue ...

In the end it is whatever works for you. I still believe in trying, but it really is whatever is comfortable for you. Your voice alone should be enough LOL.

My OH has made it clear she wont do phone or cam stuff, so thats that ;)

I think its slightly different for me compared to many as we spend every weekend together..

If it was a month between seeing each other, it would be a huge issue.

My general POV on this is to be really cautious. Maybe I'm paranoid, but we have readers and users here who're just 15. But even if you're 22 and you go on cam naked with very intimate acts, you never know what will happen afterwards. It's quite easy for anyone to record a videochat session. And it can turn against you. I would also suggest NOT to do it if you call him a boyfriend and you've never met him. That'd be a no-no for me. First you get to know the person IRL and then you decide. Even if you think you can trust him, we've all read stories in here where the person was really not to be trusted, unluckily.

• Like 3

I'd only be intimate, in whatever way that may be, with someone I know well, love, and trust 100%.

I wouldn't advise it for people who've never met, or underage people, or if someone does not trust someone implicitly.

My general POV on this is to be really cautious. Maybe I'm paranoid, but we have readers and users here who're just 15. But even if you're 22 and you go on cam naked with very intimate acts, you never know what will happen afterwards. It's quite easy for anyone to record a videochat session. And it can turn against you. I would also suggest NOT to do it if you call him a boyfriend and you've never met him. That'd be a no-no for me. First you get to know the person IRL and then you decide. Even if you think you can trust him, we've all read stories in here where the person was really not to be trusted, unluckily.
  • Like 1
  • Author

I can't describe the feeling of dread and iciness that goes over me when thinking of just how few moments of fun and games can turn into life long nightmare.

It can ruin personal relationships work school social life so yes I agree with both of you ladies its all fun only until someone does get hurt and if it comes from push to show I guess least evil of all would be phone chat :p no seen no sent only heard but its not even then to be done with just anyone ....

• Like 2

My girlfriend and I haven't met yet but we did do it on webcam a couple times.It was a bit awkward for me at first but I'm also a very sexual person and I love trying different things.It was my first time doing it (not her first time at all).I probably would have done it sooner if I had a webcam before.Plus,it was a good opportunity to "preview" my girlfriend's "goods" and to see what I could be looking forward to.And vice versa for her.It was exciting.

If you're not comfortable with that,messaging each other while doing your business at the same time works good too.My girl and I did that and,when we was both finished,said that we loved one another.

Even though the sexy talk has waned considerably over time (which does kind of suck),she can still turn me on just by me thinking about her.I'll imagine her dressed in some sexy silk intimate apparel and me telling her how beautiful she is before kissing her passionately.My girlfriend is very attractive and the thought of making love to her can get me quite worked up.Even the thought of holding her and caressing her face can excite me because what's done before and after is sometimes of more importance than the act of sex itself.

But cam is not for everyone.If you're good with words,nothing wrong with sending very sexy texts or e-mails.If you voice chat-on phone or other means-sultry vocal tones and dirty talk works too.There's more than one way of keeping that fire of passion and sexuality burning hot and bright.

P.S.,To the one who posted that there's nothing more hot than the sound of a woman moaning....so true!!! :)

My girlfriend and I haven't met yet but we did do it on webcam a couple times.[...]It was my first time doing it (not her first time at all).
Good luck with this girl.

My girlfriend and I didn't really do much before we met in person, mostly because we didn't know how we would get along in person so... didn't want to build up some sort of unrealistic expectations or anything. I would never would webcam this sort of stuff, it is extremely risky and unless you are comfortable with the entire world potentially watching (I'm not) then it's not a very smart thing to be doing. Even if you are comfortable it's still not really a good idea, that sort of stuff can haunt you for the rest of your life. Once it's out on the net good luck getting rid of it.

We are both pretty low maintenance in this regard so we mostly just do stuff through text if anything.

@justwhoiam

I don't think that my girl is the type who's just going to have naughty webcam fun with just anyone.Like I said,if I had a cam a long time ago,I would have done it then and then this wouldn't be my first foray into it.

We've had many times where we've been on cam and it was more innocent.Even got to watch her sleep the one night.So it all balances out.

:laugh: Am I only the one who has a trustworthy partner?!! :confused:

It's not risky at all if your partner is trustworthy.

Of course it's a good idea if you are comfortable doing it, if a couple have healthy sex drives they want to find ways to keep the intimacy going when apart.

My girlfriend and I didn't really do much before we met in person, mostly because we didn't know how we would get along in person so... didn't want to build up some sort of unrealistic expectations or anything. I would never would webcam this sort of stuff, it is extremely risky and unless you are comfortable with the entire world potentially watching (I'm not) then it's not a very smart thing to be doing. Even if you are comfortable it's still not really a good idea, that sort of stuff can haunt you for the rest of your life. Once it's out on the net good luck getting rid of it.

We are both pretty low maintenance in this regard so we mostly just do stuff through text if anything.

:laugh: Am I only the one who has a trustworthy partner?!! :confused:

It's not risky at all if your partner is trustworthy.

Of course it's a good idea if you are comfortable doing it, if a couple have healthy sex drives they want to find ways to keep the intimacy going when apart.

Obviously you have not seen ex-girlfriend/boyfriend revenge sites. I'm not comfortable (neither is my girlfriend) of this sort of stuff ever ending up on the net.

If you are comfortable that it could potentially end up on a website somewhere then that's fine. Also for us we don't particularly need the visual stimuli.

Edited by Carenth
  • Like 1

I didn't say I would be comfortable with a video of me online somewhere, I'm saying I wouldn't be with someone who would do that. Big difference.

Of course there are immature idiots who would post videos online, I would never be with one of them, I'm too fussy and have more sense about who I'm with.

It sounds like you and partner don't trust each other if you're thinking one of you might post a vid for all to see.

Obviously you have not seen ex-girlfriend/boyfriend revenge sites. I'm not comfortable (neither is my girlfriend) of this sort of stuff ever ending up on the net.

If you are comfortable that it could potentially end up on a website somewhere then that's fine. Also for us we don't particularly need the visual stimuli.

• Like 1

If you don't want to do it and don't need it, certainly don't do it. There would be no point in it.

But I don't see a reason for the paranoia towards 'revenge videos' if you are genuinely in a relationship with a person whom you genuinely trust. If your relationship is going to go anywhere you will eventually share SOME things that they can 'potentially' hurt you with if you ever break up. Your address. Your phone number. Eventually maybe a shared bank account. You'll be sleeping naked with them in the room. What if they take pictures and share them over the internet after you break up?

Of course, you should only be sharing all of that if and only if you have reached the stage where you have sufficient trust that your partner won't be abusing it. Equally so, you should only be having naughty webcam sessions if and only if you have reached the stage where you have sufficient trust that your partner won't be recording your videos on the sly (you don't automatically save cam sessions, you know, you have to actually set up video recording to do so). HoH has been in a relationship with her partner for YEARS. Many people who have been together for that many years have given their partners WAY more ammo to 'potentially' hurt them with, including joint assets and access to bank accounts. There is no reason for an established long-term couple to not trust each other enough to have cam sex, if they both enjoy it.

• Like 3

Not a lack of trust, neither my partner or I are interested in that. If anything I'm probably a bit more paranoid about this sort of stuff than most because I work in IT and the amount of highly sensitive information people leave laying around on easily accessible devices boggles my mind sometimes.

It was more of a cautionary thing for the younger members on the board more than anything else, who sometimes do things like this without taking in to consideration these factors or maybe doing this sort of stuff with someone they don't fully trust.

If you are comfortable and happy doing that with your partner than more power too you, I don't think it's wrong or anything like that.

I don't think it's unreasonable advice? That you trust the person you are doing this with, that you and your partner are comfortable doing it and that it could potentially end up on the web. If you are fine with that go nuts.

• Like 1

Exactly! :)

If you don't want to do it and don't need it, certainly don't do it. There would be no point in it.

But I don't see a reason for the paranoia towards 'revenge videos' if you are genuinely in a relationship with a person whom you genuinely trust. If your relationship is going to go anywhere you will eventually share SOME things that they can 'potentially' hurt you with if you ever break up. Your address. Your phone number. Eventually maybe a shared bank account. You'll be sleeping naked with them in the room. What if they take pictures and share them over the internet after you break up?

Of course, you should only be sharing all of that if and only if you have reached the stage where you have sufficient trust that your partner won't be abusing it. Equally so, you should only be having naughty webcam sessions if and only if you have reached the stage where you have sufficient trust that your partner won't be recording your videos on the sly (you don't automatically save cam sessions, you know, you have to actually set up video recording to do so). HoH has been in a relationship with her partner for YEARS. Many people who have been together for that many years have given their partners WAY more ammo to 'potentially' hurt them with, including joint assets and access to bank accounts. There is no reason for an established long-term couple to not trust each other enough to have cam sex, if they both enjoy it.