A Qustion'ing For All The Women On This Board

I Have Been Dateing This Lovely Lady From Ny For About 3Years And I Have A Very Odd Qustion For You All..When Ever We Are Online With Eacother And We Cyber I Always Wonder If She Really Cums From Masterbateing With Me Or If She Just Says She Does How Can I Tell If She's Telling Me The Truth Or Is Lieing........She's Never Had Real Sex Btw...

I think it depends on what version of Windows you're running. If you use a Mac, it's not likely she will ever cum!

Using a mac...lol...too true.

Seriously though, I doubt there's any possible way you can know for certain. Either you have to trust what she's saying or not.

• 2 weeks later...

lol good one moimeme. lol :D

umm yeah i just think that you either trust her n believe what shes saying or not...you could ask her (lol) ...but that could be embarrasing.

:bunny:

lol! ok, if she uses emoticons, she is faking. if, however, she types out painstaking sentences, complete with arbitrary capitalization - she's telling the truth. further, 4 o's suggest arousal, as do 4 m's. beyond that, however, it's fiction. a five 'm' or 'o' experience is very rare and should never, imo, be feigned. i have had 18 'o' experiences (footnote to dyer) but they were largely academic.

tattoomytoe
Originally posted by SubZero

I Have Been Dateing This Lovely Lady From Ny For About 3Years And I Have A Very Odd Qustion For You All..When Ever We Are Online With Eacother And We Cyber I Always Wonder If She Really Cums From Masterbateing With Me Or If She Just Says She Does How Can I Tell If She's Telling Me The Truth Or Is Lieing........She's Never Had Real Sex Btw...

do you really cum too? cause i always wondered if the guys i was cyberin with did too? well i never came, i just liked to type.

Originally posted by tattoomytoe

do you really cum too? cause i always wondered if the guys i was cyberin with did too? well i never came, i just liked to type.

Come on, tattoo - you know men, it doesn't take much for them! :laugh:

Originally posted by jenny

i have had 18 'o' experiences

:p you're a rare breed

I used to take advantage of this time to clean out my dishwasher with an occasional "Oh Baby" just to look as though I was paying attention. I even loved the guy....but cyber just doesn't get it for me. :o

dolphinsunshyn

I have an idea.....

Why don't you buy her (and yourself) a web cam? You still won't know for sure if she is faking it, but at least it'll be fun to watch! :D

CosmoGirl1391

OMG, cybering? C'mon, how sad is that!?! Why don't you just get together and make her cum in her life? :confused:

I never did understand what pleasure people get from cybering...it's just......WEIRD!