HELP ME...I need input!!!!!!

I posted this on the dating page and though later to try it here as well!

I am dating this guy...Nothing serious. I really like this guy. He lives a little ways away from me, so we have a little bit of a strange relationship. Since he and I have been dating I have become pretty good friends with one of his friends whom is a girl. She and I email every day, and she is pretty funny. So she invited me to come to his Hockey game on St. Patrick's Day, since I will be in his home town for a work related event. I have been to a few of his games, and have had a great time. I guess I feel a little awkward going to one of his games without him inviting me. His friend told me not to worry about it, but I feel as though I should talk to him about it first. I have called and left two messages on his phone in the past 5 days and no return. I called him at work this past Wednesday, and we talked for a while, and everything seemed fine. I forgot to mention the part about St. Pat's Day. I have not heard from him since then. Should I call him at work and ask him if he would like to see me, or just show up for the game with his friend? So should I just go, or should I call and find out if it is OK first? What should I do?

overseas2004

I am only worried that you might be in for heartbreak since he does not return your phone calls.

• Author

Thanks for your reply. I have been doing a lot of thinking about my situation with this guy, and I have came to the conclusion to be done with him. He is to much trouble and very confusing.:sick: So thank you so very much for your reply. Have a wonderful day, and take care! :)