i want to see her..

cookie_monster

hello.. well im fourteen years old, kinda young if you think about it. anyway, i recently moved away from kuala lumpur. anyway, i left my girlfriend there and we still talk. the problem is, its not really possible for me to see her every week or something like that, more like once a year.

anyway, i want to see her next month because it will be our anniversary. i miss her so much.. any suggestions to convince my parents to let me go, any other suggestions?

thank you all!

lie, i mean give ur parents other excuses or just additional excuses to why u want to go back bsides for ur grl.

Im not encouraging u lyin but... ur 14 and u have a grl u can only see once a year.(if thats tru, im guessin she lives pretty far away). the grl probably means a lot to u, but... ur just 14 and u have an ldr already. u'll have so many chances to meet other woman. But if u do go back, think about the future. ask urself if ur ldr will last

• Author
cookie_monster

well yeah.. good point.

what we have is serious, it's different. and plus, she is willing to hold on. which is great... anyway, anymore advice would be welcomed.. thanx peeps..! ciao.. *mwah*

i think its really great that u are both staying in touch and not letting the long distance relationship effect you i suggest you suck up to your parents and do a lot of jobs around the house and tell them how you feel tell them what you told us . hope it works :D

Ah yes young love. I remember those days! I feel preety hard for this guy when I was 14. He was so awesome. He moved away while we were dating, and i never saw him again. Now 10 years later i still think about him...A lot! Your first love hurts the most no matter how you left each other. You are so young, and there are a million girls in the world. You should try your hardest to move on. It will be hard to do, but who knows maybe some day you two will run into one another when you are older, and it will all work out. Best of luck to you, and stay strong! :bunny: