in case you were wondering about my life

:love::love: It's a GIRL!!! :love::love:

What's she like? How'd you meet her? Is she nice? Is she pretty? Does she like you? Where'd you go? What did you do?

HA Do I sound like your mother yet?

Who's her parents? Where do they work? Where do they live? What's ther annual income?

How about now?

lol ;)

• Author

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t29663/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t30827/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t30836/

There's probably more, I just have those bookmarked.

I think I'm sort of detached from delusion, if that makes any sense. Although, most delusional people probably are. I *know* what I'm doing is the right thing for me, I *know* that I've found someone I completely trust, Love, and be attached to forever.

I feel that things are perfect. We didn't find perfection, we acheived it, and we'll never be satisfied with anything less. It's hard to explain, it kinda transcends words, but you'll just have to trust me on that. I've never felt so vulnerable, and it's never been so rewarding.

Great for you man. From what I have seen on these boards you are a great guy, so its great that you are happy.

I read most of the posts that you supplied. That is so sweet. You sound as thou you are 15 go in 35. You really have a head on your shoulders. Even from the other posts that I've read in the short time I've been in LS I would have thought you were alot older then 15.

The potato was sweet. It's not the object of affection it's just the affection. As for the potato salad and her doing all of the cooking.....hmm were gonna have to teach you how to cook. ;) Anyway I was right when I said it was a girl. :p

But yes I do believe that young love can last. I met my highschool sweet heart at 16, married at 20, divorced at 21. (bad example) I just think b/c we were together for so long that we thought we were ready for marriage, but were still to young. A friend of mine met her highschool sweetheart at 17, married at 22, and 14 years later they just had their 6th child. (ok another bad example) Another friend

met her man at 17, married at 20, still married 15 years later and 2 children (better example :) )

I'm glad your happy, If everyone was in love at the same time wouldn't this be a better world.

• Author

Don't worry about the cooking, she's casually informed me we'll be eating out every night :):p

WoW I hope you get a good job to be able to go out all of the time. ;) Cookings not hard. Go to freezer, pick a package with appetizing picture, open box, take out plastic container, walk to microwave, open door, insert plastic container, close micro door, push buttons: time cook, 5,0,0,start. get fork and wait, when buzzer rings open door, retrieve container, lift plastic film, put box and plastic film in garbage, eat. Ok it's hard. :laugh:

• Author
WoW I hope you get a good job to be able to go out all of the time.

Me too, imagine all the kids we have to feed.

The reason I'm posting as a guest is because the power went out and back on, and my other computer, MY computer, isn't turning on :( I didn't feel like digging up the password for it, because I'd have to go through the trouble of setting up outlook on this computer. I'll be back to my Jimmy-Page-self rather soon.

Anyway, I'd just like to share this with you, careful not to fall in love with her.

My favorite thing is that I always think that this couldn't ever be any better - that it's at the most wonderful anything could ever be - but then, it outdoes itself. Every day that happens. Thank you for Loving me. I'm so blessed. You don't know what your Love does for me. You make me want to be a better person - the best person that I can. I Love you. Never will I ever stray from you. You're where I belong. It doesn't matter what happens, as long as I have you. Don't ever go away. I Love you, {My full name}. Marry me.

Its not good that your computer isnt turning on after a power surge, try unpluging it and plugging it back in. ry toggling the black power switch in the back...of there is one.

Originally posted by Darkangelism

Its not good that your computer isnt turning on after a power surge

Thanks for the brilliant analysis :p

I'll mess with it tommorow. Good night :)