Should I say something?

Lately I've been feeling that my boyfriend isn't all that happy. Honestly though, he has given me absolutely no reason to feel this way...For Vday he sent me tulips from Hallmark that came with the huggy bears and chocolates and he got my friend to get me a stuffed animail. His card was REALLY sweet. It said that he missed me and that he thinks of me daily.

We've been talking a lot more lately. Not everyday, which is fine, but at least 2-3 times a week now. Before it was just once a week. And we've been emailing more too. When we talk we talk really good and most of the time we talk for well over an hour. He keeps asking when I'm going to come see him and talks about what we're gonna do when he comes home.

This doesn't even stem from me not trusting him because I do, completly. I just don't know why I'm still feeling this way. I'm probably thinking too much again.

He made me a cd and is sending it with some cheesy tourist stuff from up there. He said that it's really mushy and that he thinks he's gone soft.

Would it be dumb of me to ask if he's happy? I just want to hear it from him. It would kill me if he wanted to date other people, but I'd have to respect him and do what makes him happy.

He told my friend that he was going to ask me if I wanted to date other people, but he really doesnt want me to and he doesnt want to either, but doesnt want me to be lonely. She told him to not say anything and told him that I didn't want to date other people....I don't really know what to do. I miss him soo much and I fall more and more for him every day, which scares the pee out of me.

We've been together since November and he left to go to Alaska on Dec. 26. Just to give an idea of my situation.

opentonewadvice

You have to start by being more creative keeping the spark lit. Find ways of making the best out of having a long distance relationship for example when talking don't just hold the phone after awhile thinking i wonder what he feels about me and him probably doing the same about you. be more aggressive take control of the convo. by talking more serious about the two of you future together entertain his thoughts, like about what your wearing if sexy because their are ways the phone can be just as stimulating for the both of you (if u know what i mean) to open your horizions to something new. making him want more of you each day and try to set more time for seeing him and vice versa. this relationship can make it if the the both of you try harder..And it can begin right now wih you missy.