Am I overly Jealous or just crazy??

I have been seeing one of my Uncle's distributers for about 4 months now online, 2 weeks ago we finally met and WOW we hit it right off, after that we chated every nite and he said he was coming around my area in 2 weeks and would be here Thurs,the 12th, well no show and no call. I read the BBS board and find out he is with a few possible associates around my area (one is a soon to be divorced lady) . What should I do????, I don't usually do relationships cause I hate the pain that always follows plus I have a kid. I really like him and thought he liked me. Im I overly Jealous or a little crazy??

NEED HELP!!

Hmmmmmmm, sounds like a weird deal. I know how you feel about the relationship pain thing, it took me forever to get back into dating after my last breakup (though I don't have a kid like you)

Maybe the way around all this is not to let yourself get too involved too soon (a mistake I've made time and time again so I'm fully qualified to preach about it) Be sure they like you before you start to build any hopes on them.

I would say you shouldn't feel jealous per se, because you don't have loads to be jealous about (you haven't made anything official yet, right?) but I wouldn't say that you're crazy, either. Ask what's going on without getting your hopes up. Above all, demand the truth! Say that it's pointless to lie and that the worst truth will hurt less than a lie (lies only prolong things. ick!!) and mean that and stick to it. If you don't like the answer, just remember that there wasn't really much there in terms of a relationship, and anyone who'll dump you before giving you a chance isn't worth a broken nail! You'll be alright if things don't work out. Just write it off as a footnote (the power of not being too emotionaly invested) and move on with your life, romantic and otherwise!