Help needed urgently for a needy gal who's bf is away

Hi there... I am a gal who's currently studying...I'm 21...Act my bf jus went overseas for exchange.....and ever since he's been gone... i've been crying non stop every night jus thinkin and wishing he was here

I guess this was sort of cos we were together almost everyday. i could not bear to be separated from him.. I would meet him everyday and spend all my time with him..u could almost say this is unhealthy...now he's not here...we only talk for a few mins for 2 days...he does not have net connection yet i cannot email him...

I do not know whether there is someting wrong with me...i have no hobbies...lots of friends....and a guy who's chasing me but whom i'm ignoring... I see him as a motivation after a hard day of studying at school... Now he's not here it is very difficult for me to concentrate... Pls kind souls out there help me out... I am too needy... This is very disastrous...

It's sounds like maybe you really miss him. That sounds like a normal response. You were very connected to this person and now he's not here. If you were "needy" then you'd take up with that other guy that was chasing you. You have deep feelings for this other guy and you're sad. That's normal. Every day should get easier. Just hang out with your friends and your heart will heal.