problem with lovemaking, can anyone help

I feel really weird right now, i am in a long term and I don't know what to do, i love the girl very much but because i have had a really bad breakup with a girl It is changing my opinion. we know each other very well and love each other.

my love making organs are playing games with me though, well we got into it and it worked for a while then quit. then slept a bit, woke up and did it and it worked then but tried later on and it didn't work. I can't figure out why that is because i love this girl very much and she is very attractive. i had no problem before, noooo problem at all, but i started to feel weird then that happened. but i do love this girl. can anyone help me. i have to figure out why this is happening i don't want to lose her, altho she isn't in it for that purpose and nor am i.

It happens. It happens to 99.99% of all men. It happens at any age.

See your doctor to rule out any medical problems. If the problem persists - see a therapist to find out what might be triggering this. Sometimes it goes away by itself - but that might take a long time, it's best to rule out medical first and then do counseling.

Be patient. Do a little research on "Performance Anxiety" on the web too.

Don't worry too much about it.

BTW: What is your original language? I had to chuckle at your "handle" of roadchicken and then your choice of words/phrasing--it was very interesting. I'm not putting you down--your post was clear, just phrased in an unexpected way.

How long ago did you have the painful break-up? That may have something to do with it. Errol is right about there being absolutely nothing wrong with it, and just being tired can cause you to lose your erection. But if it's ex-problems, or fear, or something else, it could really pay to talk to someone about it. Even if it's not a therapist, but a trusted friend. How often do you see this girl that you're with now?

• Author

Eorrol:

I don't think that it is a medical problem because this is the first time it has happened. most of the time i don't have a problem acually to tell u the truth it has prety much been up well most of the time for almost 2 months now. i couldent get rid of it, it was embarrasing, but then i couldent get it up, and that was even more embarasing. ya i do have a different way of wording things, but i do make it clear. i'm just not used to talking to people about my love life.

mintjulep:

The painfull break-up was about 4-5 months ago. I see the girl i am with now about once a week for 2-3 days at a time.

Do u think i should see a counciler or something about this first since i was seeing one for a while after the break up or do u think i should go to the doctors first?

Do u know what it is caused by?

I think you should just relax. You seem pretty bent up about the old relationship, and I don't know that the best thing to do right now is become emotionally involved with someone else. Sometimes it takes a long time to get over someone. I would suggest going back to the counselor. I don't think it's a medical problem, but if you'd like, bring it up at your next doctor's appointment.