worries, long distance to close, are we moving to fast can anyone help?

Ok I'm at a turning point. I have so many thought on this relationship.

I have been with this woman for a little over a month and we love each other very much. She is a very, caring, understanding, loving and honest partner.

During the first few weeks that we were together we talked bout just about everything, we got to know each other fairly well. We both have the same opinions about just about everything and We both wish We could settle down with a Loving, caring, honest person and not put up with all the Crap that comes with dating and stuff.

Before we were even together we were both planning on moving on our own. Well since I met her and we talked about everything and we decided to move into a place together this summer after we are both done school. So, we will be together for bout 6-7 months before we move into a place of our own. You think we are moving to fast?

We are both have some worries bout this, but the most important one is about seeing each other to much. We live about a hour away from each other and,, well we have been fairly lucky, and seen each other about once a week, come next month she will be going back to school. Now what we are worried bout the most is, Because we are so far apart right now and don't get to see each other much we are afraid we will start to get sick of each other after a while if we move into our own place.

I Love her very much and she Loves me a lot too, but I just want to know what u think about us moving together? Should we chance the loving relationship we have or, What should I do. There are so many thought on what I should do but I can't predict what is going to happen, it is 5-6 months down the road.

Also we both have lots of bills to pay for and are in the process of gathering stuff for the move so we haven’t really gone out anywhere. I would Love to take her to the movies and dinner but we just don't have any money to play around with right now. What should I do? I only have a part time job and don't get many hours; I am in to small of a town to get another job.

I have been to her place and her to mine and we both have met each other’s parents, her parents’ love me to death and my parents love her. I don't want to screw this up. Can anyone help me?

You are talking about love already and you have only known one another for a month? That in itself is moving too fast. There is no need to hurry up into falling in love. If she is the one for you, time will teach you to love her truely without confusion and doubt about what you are doing...

~darling

DerangedAngel

Unless there are multiple people posting under your name... you have thoroughly confused me. I thought the whole thing was between Josh and Ryan (or something). Now there's another girl involved? Um. Ok.

According to her profile and posts, Cassy is 16, has been trying to get pregnant to secure a relationship, and has had crushes on her stepbrother and somebody else.

Cassy, I think you need to continue to live at home and do some more growing up. Every few weeks, you're in love with somebody else and you are really too young to be 'in love' with anybody, let alone move in with him.

you are really too young to be 'in love' with anybody, let alone move in with him.

her, not him.

Makes me wonder whether multiple people are posting under this name or if Cassy is even more confused than we might have thought.

• Author

Yes there are multiple users, I am her friend and brother, and I wrote because I had a problem.

I am 19 and finishing off my last year of school but I will probably be going to a collage course in about a year or 2.

ummmm lets see and ya that is my problem. it would be very help full if i could get some direction.

I love this girl i am with and i would like to settle down with her eventually.

we have a relationship that is really good. are relationship consist of trust, love and we are both caring and understanding of each other. we both had a hard life and are on the road to recovery but life isn't over yet i now we will have problems along the way but i don't want to loose her i don't know what i would do without her.

I have no doubts, I want to move in with her. i just worries that it will be the wrong thing to do. we get along very well and we keep the spark alive very good. when i fist started going out with her i was kinda worried that if i got into deep the i will be hurt. i had a few very nasty relationships and they took a toll on me. so i was kinda worried that i would get in to deep. but when i started to get to know her i thought to myself this is the girl for me, because we get along so well and we have so much in common. the only thing that we don't have in common is favorite music. I listen to her type of music but my favorite is country. that is the only thing we have found that we don't have in common. we even have the same taste in movies and food. i never thought there would be another person so much like me out there. i think i have found my soul mate.

so can i get some opinions on what i should do. it would be very appreciative.

I have lived with a boyfriend before. There are some great aspects of living together and some horrible ones. Great things is being together every day, talking to one another, cooking for one another, etc. However, the bad part about it is that you have no way out. When you fight you are stuck there with the problem. You end up sometimes feeling suffocated... You stop missing the other person.

Plus, you are only 19 years old. You have the rest of your life to act like a married couple. Right now, just take it slow and enjoy it. Dont rush into anything. Dont miss out on the simple joys...

Sweety, I dont intend on being mean... But having food and movies in common doesnt mean anything. Those are also only two things out of many important things like personality, attitudes, behaviors, etc. That is much more important. You need to know how she reacts when you do something, or when you dont do something. THat is what is important... not just food, movies and music...

~darling

• Author

That's what I'm worried bout is if we are going to be able to handle seeing each other so much, it isn't the fights I'm worried bout because i don't lash out or anything i talk things over. I think we will be alright in that sector but it is like i said the fact of seeing each other every day, like we don't see each other much right now and ya going from that to seeing each other every day i think it might be kinda much, altho i don't thin i could ever see her enough. i love her to pieces

• Author

we have had the pleasure of spending weekens together and that worked out really well. we get along so well and both of our parent agree with it and want us to stay together a long time. they are being supportive to us moving out on our own.

i have no doubt i want to do it and most of the worries are gone now. but that one still remains because i love her and don't want to lose her.

Sometimes people have different time frames for falling in love, and making life altering decisions, but in my opinion, you are kind of moving too fast. First of all, you're talking about moving in with her 6-7 months from now. That's so far away! A lot can happen in six months, especially in a relationship. I don't think you need to "worry" about moving in with her in a half a year, what you should focus on right now is simply being with her. If you're having any doubts or trepidation about moving in with her, then you should step back and consider why. If it's because you don't know her well enough, then spend the next few months getting to know her. I think that after only one month you are seriously basking in the new relationship glow. Sure, you love her to pieces, but you don't know her all that well...Shelve the moving in thing for a while, and get to know her. It's not as though the decision is staring you in the face. You have all the time in the world to make this decision after being with her and moving forward in the relationship together.

• Author

we have spent weekends together and that has worked out really well. we think alike and we get along really well. lol, u don't even know how much we re alike. lets put it this way, so far we haven't found anything we don't have in common. music favorite thats all, but i do listen to her type of music. we were talking bout music and we even cryed listening to the same music( when we didn't even know eachother) she is the closes to my clone as u could possibly get. I love her dearly and i think we will be ready for this, the reason we talked bout it so soon is because we both think alike and we just like to plan ahead.