Playing army

so.. there's this boy..

he's enlisted in the army but is currently home for the holidays. he goes back to training on sunday (jan 4th). bc of conflicting schedules and such, we have hardly had ne time to spend with each other. and bc we've hardly had ne time together he feels rather neglected. hes even started to think ive lost interest in him romantically.

i want him to know that he really does mean the world to me and i care for him deeply. what can i do to show him that? for right now all we have are words and it seems as though those arent enough nemore. :(

i was thinking i could send him a care package or something, but something tells me sending something lovey dovey to an army training ground isnt a good idea. since i prolly dont want to do that, i was thinking i could just send tons of packages to his house, so he would have something of a surprise waiting for him when he returns home.

ne suggestions on what i could send him? or ne suggestions at all?

thank you for your advice!

:love:

So - don't send lovey-dovy packages -- send him something that won't embarass him. Maybe even something he can share -- like food or something and in a personal card tell him that you do care and miss him and can't wait for his return.

If he means the world to you - shouldn't he be elevated on your priority list?

I rarely date anyone who isn't in the military. They LOVE sexy 'lovey dovey' packages!!!!!

Cute story....I have a good friend who is madly in love with his wife. While he was stuck in Kuwait, before the war started, his wife would send him a package every two weeks with a 'sexy' item in it. Thongs, pics, romantic ideas on paper, sex toys.....just crazy stuff. That man was about to BLOW UP before he finally made it home. All he could think about was his wife waiting on him. He now happens to be a Commanding Officer of a large Army base.

If you had any idea how bored they get.....you would know how special your package with ANYTHING in it....would brighten their day!!!! Emabarassed.....ABSOLUTELY NOT....they LOVE to brag!!! No exceptions.

Hoooraah!

Arabess

• Author

aww.. thank you so much! i feel better about sending packages now :)

happy new year's and thank you for taking the time to read and post!

xoxo

Hey - Is he in basic training or AIT? If he is in basic training, the military has strict policies on what you can soldiers. Don't send him lovey duvey stuff, because the drill sergeants will eat his a$$ up. When I was in basic training, my dad used to write to me and on back of all the envelopes, he'd always write - 'tell your drill sergeants that you owe me 50 pushups' -- So guess what? I'd have to do 50 friggin pushups, before I could read my mail. :o:mad::o So what I'm trying to tell you is that the drill sergeants check everything. If you send him a care package, they will inspect it!!!

If he is in AIT, send what you wish! :)

~V

• Author

yeah he is in training. thats what he was saying too. so yeah i guess ill just send packages to his house for him when he returns. :)

thank you for your comment to my post!

I know this isn't relavent...well it kinda is.

I had this friend that was in basic and he had to do a pushup for every stamp that was on his package that was sent to him.

His younger brother (whom he had always tormented) decided to send him a package. Covering the postage....1 cent stamps. :)

Poor guy. He still talks about it till this day. Something about over 300 pushups.

Man!

~justa~

Geez Viv....I forgot about the 'training' part. I was just thinking enlisted. I wonder how many push ups some guy would have to do to retrieve some 'thongs' mailed to him from his girl?? TFF!!!!!

Originally posted by Arabess

Geez Viv....I forgot about the 'training' part. I was just thinking enlisted. I wonder how many push ups some guy would have to do to retrieve some 'thongs' mailed to him from his girl?? TFF!!!!!

Those pervert drill sergeants would probably keep the thongs for themselves!

Arabess! I just realized that you are back! I missed you! **Blowing you a kiss** ;)

~V