Here's a good one...

Alright, help me out here..

I've met a girl long distance... Things are going good, yadda yadda yadda.

What I'm curious about are the signs that a girl will give off (either chatting on msn/aim, or on the phone) to indicate that she has feelings for me.

I've been told by a mutual friend that she likes me, but I'd like to know for sure... I intend to openly tell her my feelings when the time is appropriate (and at which point I hope she would confess the same), but until then, i'd just like to know what you all think to be both obvious and subtle signs...

1. She likes to say with you always whether physical or otherwise

2. Always asks of you

3. Giggles when you two are talking

4. Just can't "say why" she did it.

• Author
Originally posted by ifebuche

1. She likes to say with you always whether physical or otherwise

2. Always asks of you

3. Giggles when you two are talking

4. Just can't "say why" she did it.

The Current girl in question:

1) I dont get this one at all...?

2) She hasnt asked of me much, because there is only one mutual friend between us.. They have talked though..

3) She does this ALOT!

4) what do you mean by this also...

There was a mistake inthe first one actually. What I meant to write is that she would like to STAY with you always. then if he doesn,t do the second there may be some kinda suspicion. well, it is not enough to tell off relationship. then the last is that many things she does (ofcourse that are positive) she will not have an explanation for them. Especially the things she does to you.

Eg, she may just make a promise and if you ask why she may say nothing, jsut indicatin fondness.

• Author
Originally posted by ifebuche

There was a mistake inthe first one actually. What I meant to write is that she would like to STAY with you always. then if he doesn,t do the second there may be some kinda suspicion. well, it is not enough to tell off relationship. then the last is that many things she does (ofcourse that are positive) she will not have an explanation for them. Especially the things she does to you.

Eg, she may just make a promise and if you ask why she may say nothing, jsut indicatin fondness.

Okay, cool.

To answer #1 then... There have been alot of times where she has wanted to stay chatting/talking to me. Most times she has stayed, but others, she actually really did have to go.

As for #2.. I dont really know that if her not asking much about me *could* be suspicion. Like I said, there is only one mutual friend between the two of us. HOWEVER, if you do mean by asking about me, that she asks me questions about myself, then the answer would be yes, she has very often! I do the same for her.

#4 hasnt really arisen yet. It might have, but I cant recall any times where it has. I'll keep thinking and maybe come up with something.

3 outta 4 aint bad, though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it could be that you h aven't got the time to be together and give her the chance to do so.

If she likes staying with you and then talking about you then she really I think wants you and the more you show love and not trying to see how she show you love, then you are likely to get on.

See, do not just look for a fault. just try and be good to her and then she can't but stick to you. When there is a problem, do not let her read your mind because she can't. I mean that you speak up. Well, too much openness or what I call unnecessary ones are injurious.

The biggest sign of all is that they keep talking to you. It's easy to get rid of someone on the puter if you don't have that 'chemistry'.....as opposed to having to avoid them face to face. LOL!

I'm a firm believer in meeting someone on the net as a love interest. However, it's only one dimension of that person. If you DO get the love-thing going....you need to meet face to face as soon as it's financially possible. Then it can confrim your love or you may find out the person isn't quite the same person as you perceived them to be online. In other words, it's almost impossible to see all the characteristics about a person which you would normally check out face to face when you are only having a LDR.

There is something about meeting someone online in the privacy and safety of your own home.....which can make the relationship appear more 'intimate' than it really would be if you had met in a regular situation. I think that may be why 'net relationships' get closer faster. Just a thought though....I don't know for sure. But, with that in mind, take it slow before totally throwing your heart into it. (Too late.....huh???? LOL!)

Again, it's easy to dump someone online. So, if she is still talking to you after a period of time.....I think it's safe to assume she is very interested.

Good Luck!!!!