Advice needed - how to reveal feelings

Hi

I need some advice. I like a man from a diff country v. much. He's nice and wonderful man & his personality attracts me a lot. I don't know how to let him know I like him. The prob is that I got to know him thr a class. He taught in that class and it was aft his departure that I realised how much i missed him. Any advice?

Ash gal.

Don't you think you are just entertaining fantasies? well, I feel same sometimes but I have learnt better than to trust such oncidences but you know what? I don not hesitate in giving a trial.

If you know his contact you can just go ahead and write but dont be schmaltztic. Appreciate his lesson and jsut say that you miss him. Sometimes it turns out well and at other times you find out that you have a piece of your heart and after too many attempts, you may find the remaining hardly enough to sustain your life.

good advice, ifebuche. we must take it for what it is, and this is difficult sometimes>> to see how it can all just blow away in its simple inconsequential-ness. feelings are fleeting and all we have is the now. but we long for so much.

i am looking for the freedom of accepting all as it, and work towards this daily. :bunny: