Im a new member

[font=arial][/font][color=red][/color]

Hey guys! Im new here and in a long distance relationship, Im in NY, hes in FL. I look forward to finally sharing some feelings with people who might understand!

Hi and welcome!

Is yours an LDR because you were together and someone had to move for work or school, or have you started out LDR?

• Author

We actually met online. I have known him for a year now. Its a difficult thing to do because I have to trust someone. Im really NOT good at that.

Hey Ally!!!

Welcome to the land of the Shackers!!!! What part of FL does your guy live in? (you can PM that info if you want to!!)

Get to know the cool people in here.....and you'll have a great time.

Arabess

• Author

Oh yes I have! If not, I wouldnt be with him.

He is supposted to be coming in Jan. to visit...although he has cancelled on me before. I went to see him in June. Its been WAY to long. And hard for me. I dont know how much longer I can do this. :(

Hey AllyKat,

Welcome, welcome!

Sorry I didn't acknowledge you earlier. I'm new here too.

I just tonight was told/figured out how to "post quotes". Lame I know!

Your gonna like it lots here. The people are great!

See Ya!

It's 100 posts, I believe. They don't have a Grand Poohbah of Posting, but if they did, the honour would go to Tony, who is fast closing in on 12,000!

Ally, is there any specific reason you're sticking with this long distance relationship thing?

I mean...I honestly can't understand how people can do this, I think it would be too painful, not seeing someone for so damn long. I'm a patient guy, but I have my limits.

• Author

I stick with him, because I honestly do care about him and he is supposed to be moving here next year.

We already had the whole talk of me saying I cant do this any longer...so he is trying to move quicker.

I dont know how it will work, I dont know if he will ever move. I mean, I hope he does....but, if I can live without my daughters father I can live without any man.

I thank you for your welcomes and wish all of you a happy holiday season!

Hey AllyKat,

Are you sure you would be comfortable when he does get here? I mean its none of my business but would he like, just move in with you? If so, do you have any "live-together" experience with him?

I did a thing where I met a girl (locally) and after an intense month or so of dating, she moved in with me. We aren't together anymore, but we both agreed it was way too soon to move in even though we loved the heck out of each other!

I wish you luck because I've found out the hard way that it's much essier to open that door then to close it!

You have a good holiday too!!

• Author

Oh no! I wouldnt live with him...not yet. Im not ready for that. I do have some concerns maybe when Ive been here longer will discuss, Im not ready now. But, I do thank you.

Cool. I looked at your shoulders and I saw a good head there!

Don't be embarrassed to talk about stuff. You have given out so much good info since you've been here.

Share in the wealth of what you contribute to.

See ya!

Cool. I looked at your shoulders and I saw a good head there!

Don't be embarrassed to talk about stuff. You have given out so much good info since you've been here.

Share in the wealth of what you contribute to.

See ya!

[color=white]translation: he wants your number[/color]

Hey Dyermaker,

Are you making fun of me? lol!

Ally, I know, it helps a lot to share in what we think might help. honestly, I've really enjoyed being here and iy has contibuted to my outlook on many things

is there any specific reason you're sticking with this long distance relationship thing?

Some people are worth waiting for.