we broke up, and now we're alright, but i wanna make it better, HELP!!!

Alright, was going out with my boyfriend for 2 years. Last March I had to move and I am in a whole nother country. It was fine for a while, but then the fights started to get worse and worse, but i still wanted to stay with him. Then about 3 months ago he broke it off with me on bad terms. I was crushed and went through depression for a while. I later found out that he was dating one of my good friends, i sucked it up, and got over it. Its' no big deal right, he can date who ever he wants, and i want him to date who ever he wants to.

During that recooperating time, i was not getting over him, but trying to better myself and try to understand why he broke it off with me in the first place. My friends including myself feel that i have matured a great deal since the breakup. Considereing we had no trust in our relationship bc we both cheated on eachother. So while I am in another country, he's left there pondering what the hell im doing all the time, and for all he knows, i could be lying. But since the cheating, we both have gotten a lot better, well, until i moved.

Anyways, he calls me and the butterflies come back. We both explained how nervous we were to talk to eachother again. I mean, i was suprised because he is a very stubborn person so i never expected him to call me. Well we've talked 3 times since then and im happy.I wanna take things slow. the problem is though, the last time we talked, we got into another little arguement, bc i got jealous that he kissed another girl. I have no right to argue with him about that right, bc we aren't together. During the breakup, i realized that i don't need him as a bf but just in my life, and that wish was granted for me, thankfully. But im afraid that if we keep talkin and telling eachother that we love eachother, then we might go back in to old habits and fight like we used to. Should we just not talk as much or anymore. Becuase all those jealous feelings are starting to come back. PLus, im going away to college in 8 months, so would it even be worth it go get back in a relationship with him when ill be leaving him again. BUt on the other hand, the college is and hour away from him.

what should the next step be in trying to start all over again.......?

Well, I think you should figure out what's going on with him.

Your jealousy might come from you not wanting him to be with other girls just cos you wanna feel like he's yours, OR you might just have feelings for him and this is where your jealousy is coming from... You should ask him what his feelings are for you and if he thinks it's going anywhere....

Another thing, if you feel such strong feelings for him and he just considers you as a friends, you better just not talk to him, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy hearing his stories of girls he's dating with....

I didn't much understand, you're friends and you both wanna take it another step ? is it just you ? do you know what he feels for you ?