lust or emotional connection

i have a question here............................... IAM in a LDR.... and living 2000 km away from my guy so it gets very difficult for us to see each other .......... in these 3 years we could hardly meet twice a year.....

and each time we plan for 4- day trip .... i wonder every time most of the time we do SEX especially the first day is JUST SEX......and in next days... i cook we eat drink together watch tv sleep cuddle , take bath together(with no sex) and talk and SEX( too much).......... we behave as if we are starved and at once we find lots n lots food infront of us ...... my guy fell inlove before i came into his life twice and when i asked him that was he like that in other two relations? he said : no he wasnt .... those were calmer relations not hungry kind of thing..... i said then how come with me ur extremely lusty..... he said : for them i was emotionaly involved and before they were in my life, i had been having too much sex already so with them i was lil calmer ..... but with you i am emotionally and sexually involve and when u came into my life, i had been sexually deprived for two years....... and when we meet we have little time and i never get enough of u so i feel like making most of it ...feel as if i wanna absorb u and eat u out fully and keep it stored in my body ....

now i wanna understand is this an LUST with emotional connection or just LUST?

pls help

walkingwithhim

your post is really hard to read, so hopefully you'll get enough responses to help you.

I think since you already asked him was it lust or emotional and he basically said "both" I think you should just go with that and leave it alone. If I were you, I wouldn't over-think it, it is what it is.

creighton0123

Lesson:

Despite what people may tell you (mostly religious folk of varying religions/denominations) sex almost always requires lust and objectification/fetish. It's just how it works.

Whether you fetish/lust over that final touch on your back, thigh, etc., pulse of your hips, or something less common like a non-phallic object (foot, shoe, sock, hand, hair, etc.), it always does and always should involve lust.

Emotion is also almost always involved. Don't fall into the trap in thinking that sex and romance are two separate things.

You're getting sex and romance. Why complain?