I feel like my relationship is fading and i don't want it to ever end!

Hello

My g/f and I have been together in a LDR for about 3months now. She is 17 and I am 19. We live 3 hours apart and get to see each other about 1-2 times a month. It has been around a month since the her last visit and it was great. We had tons of fun together. The problem is it seems like our relatonship is starting to fade now, and I don't know what to do about it really. Our relationship seems to have started suffering when she started back to school. Before she did we talked EVERY night on the phone and emailed at the very least once a day. Now, we talk about 2 times a week on the phone for about 15mins a time if im lucky. She says she has tons of homework and stuff and just doesn't have time to call me or email me. Im starting to get dicouraged about our relationship because of this. I feel like she is not really trying to make it work anymore. What should i do? Im trying really hard to be understanding about all this, even tho i don't i don't really understand. lol

I email her EVERY night before i go to bed and send maybe a text message or 2 a day while she is at school. I usually write a fairly long letter about once a week. I do everything i can think of to ler her know how much she means to me and how special she is. Could i be pressuring her to much? I truly love this girl with all my heart and i have been 110% faithfull to her. She means a lot to me and i don't want to lose her and give up on her very easily! Is there anything i can to do to help fire things up again????? Any help would be wondeful!!! Thanks in advance!

It's hard to fire up a long distance relationship--this I know from experience. If she's not feeling it with all the WONDERFUL things you've been doing, then she has some "figuring out" to do. You're doing all you can, you're doing great things. She just needs to realize it and do her part--she NEEDS to do her part, remember that! Mention this all to her, she needs to know, maybe she is just busy and it will open her eyes...or maybe it can open your eyes to larger problems that would inhibit this relationship from working out.

Best of Luck to you!