Today i get a mail saying that it is over between us..and he gave no reason

need help and sincere advice...this is a long distance relationship..met up with someone 4the back and we have met twice and in total have spent about one month together broken in these 4 mths....and we do share something special..now he is going thru a divorce and has children..and the law somehow is not siding him and it is pretty ****ty....and i was with him till last sunday and today i get a mail saying that it is over between us..nd he gae no reason....

i sent a mail back telling him i understand he is going thru **** and that wht we share is special (he agrees to it too)and that i will back off till the time he wants me too...and in return he said he cares for me a lot and it is not easy for him too..but feels we shld move our own way and he admits his plate is full and can handle less crap...

i have decided to be patient....but can someone advice me wht shld i do

I think your boyfriend advised perfectly what you should do. He said he has a lot of crap to handle right now and a relationship on top of that would be overload. Accept that for what it is. Give him all the space he needs. If he wants to maintain contact with you, he will. Remaining a constant in his life will only drive him further away, since he has expressed that it's space that he needs.

Divorces are tricky and you never know what may be happening behind the scenes. Time is all he needs. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. In the meantime, move on with your life.