Everything you need to know about a LDR

[font=times new roman][/font][color=darkblue][/color]hi guys...i noticed how everyone was wondering whether or not Long distance relationships work...the truth is...asking someone else will only result in them telling you how their relationship was...it depends on your situation...how interested are you in a LDR? Are you willing to sacrifice a few things here or there? to be in a LDR you have to be a committed,strong and honest person...

dont wonder about whether it will work out or not...make it happen...the question is are you willing to make it work? if you are someone who needs attention all the time..then i suggest being with someone in the same town as you...they will always be around...u can not predict the outcome of anything...so if you think u can handle it..go for it...remember thinking negative will never get you any where....thinking positive will only help you and push you to do more...

for those of you who have never seen the person...it is ok to be attracted to other people...but remember this also tests you on how badly you want to be in a LDR..as soon as u think u might have a shot with someone near u...u might start thinking things...but if you only look and dont develop a crush...theres no need to worry..but if u attracted to someone and might be interested in seeing where it goes..thats a sign u do not really want a LDR...u just didnt find a guy/girl near u soon enough...never lie..it is better to end the relationship rather than leading the person on...

remember you have to have time to e-mail,call,write letters and all the other things...for help with that stuff...i suggest you go to your local hallmark..or any card store and buy a few cards...and stamps and mail a card out every month..but do not tell the person you will be mailing it...phone convos a bust? talk about funny stuff...just laugh..for no reason...it lightens the mood...ask questions..like describe a perfect date..u know anything...no matter how cheesy...u already like each other...love and all...if u do not say anything...most likely one of you will say "so"...then the other answers "so"...u agree?..."whats new"? "nothing"..."oh"..."whats new with you"? " ummm nothing"...and then boom silence...BORING...just say i think i asked you everything already...and laugh it off....u know each other....so you know your partners interest...if u ask them about something that u know holds their interest..they will talk...and uumm u can say..u have nothing left to say for now...so i guess i'll talk to you later..then u can both relax...

well i have to get going...so if u have any questions feel free to ask...and remember..be positive and always smile.