think it could last?

Starlight43

Now I was just curious as to what all of you think about a relationship lasting where the boyfriend goes off to college and the girlfriend still has one more year of high school left? :bunny:

my_mother's_daughter

2 opinions do not a rule make. Unfortunately nothing is certain in this world. 35 year long marriages fail. Everyone takes a risk when they give of themselves, a choice you have to make. If it feels right and you enjoy it now, well: better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Or not???

I think it can last. 2 of my close freinds are in teh same situation where the boyfreind is in university and the g/f still has one more year left. It just depends on trust and just try to keep your relationship alive.

I did it with my b/f and we're still together, and I have three other friends that have done it too. It all depends on what kind of relationship you have with your boy friend. If you guys trust eachother, have a lot of communication, and are easy going about the whole thing then you guys can definetley do it. I'm not going to say it's easy though becuase it is hard. But with some faith and loyalty and I'm sure you guys can do it. Good luck!