Confused about long distance: should i continue with this relationship or not?

well i met my bf about two years ago online we started very causal and september last year things heat up with us . but the problem is he is in europe and i'm in the caribbean .

we meet face to face in feb and then again june .

well after returning from my trip in jun to see him i got real depress and kept thinking that it would not work between us cause of the distance . we spoke me about moving but its seems so impossible . i met his friends and family and his friends are saying i should not give up . i dont know what to do .

we talk everyday online and even have the cams but i still feel abit worried , he reassures me that everything will be ok but once he said to me that he would like me to be with him but he still feels like he need freedom .

i love him very much and he loves me , i really want us to work but i worry . am i being paraiod about failed LDRs ? my question is should i continue with this relationship or not .

what to do pls help

I don't see how you can possibly be fulfilled. I don't even understand how you can be in love with somebody an ocean away. You've only seen him twice in person. This is your decision to make and if you're really happy typing in a computer to somebody every night and talking to them on the phone once in a while, then go for it. But I think sooner or later, if one of you doesn't move to where the other is, this whole deal will go south.

Long distance relationships are not fun and they seldom work out in the long run.

I am in a long distance relationship too. How well do you know this guy though? Are you willing to make sacrifices for him all ready? I think maybe you should really look at what you want, and see where this relationship is going to take you. Long distance relationships are hard but we can make them happen.