"I don't know if i feel the same"

Hey I'm Steven, new here first post here so go easy;

Well i am 19 and my girlfriend is 18, we have been together for 7 months now, at the start of the relationship everything was good. Up all night chatting, laughing, being lovey and so on.

Around a month ago i started getting doubts. Now i know it is human nature to have doubts, and yes sometimes they do go away. But then they will come back, i have spoke to her about this and she said i know it is hard because we are so far apart. But we can make this work! I believe we maybe could....

But i just don't know if i love or really like her. I want to actually mean it when i do say it. We are on a break right now i asked for it, and well i do miss her. I am worrying about her because she seem's so heart brocken.

She was not only my Girlfriend, but best friend. We spoke everyday, phone calls, texts....

But i just get this random weird feeling in my stomach, and it is unplesent.

Previous relationships i have been cheated on, i was engaged (it's 16 to get married in my country) and well i was thinking maybe the past has made me paranoid, scared stuff like this?

I think i do like her alot, why else would i be on here, why would i worry...

But i just wanted to know what people with more relationship experiance then I think about the situation.

Thank you for reading

Steven.