How do I trust him???

My boyfriend going on 2 years has moved to Texas and i live in Arkansas. Were only 500 miles apart but still its hard. He finally got a job which Im proud of him. But, we argue about him coming back or if hes cheating on me. How do I trust him, hes already cheated on me 4 times when he lived in Arkansas with me so how do I trust him now that hes 500 miles away?? Please someone help me.[font=courier new][/font][color=green][/color]

Girl, with all due respect, you are CRAZY. dump this loser right away. FOUR TIMES?!?!?! you should have dumped him at the second time and not looked back. you dont need him, you dont need this, let it go.

longlegzs80

I consider that you and your boyfriend are having a long distance relationship. But when you can't trust him, and he has admitted that he has cheated on you 4 times, then you are crazy for even wanting to be with him.

You really need to look in your life and see that you can do alot better then this losser. He seems like a waste of life, and will keep cheating because he is young and has the urges. Since both of you are living at a distance, you can't trust him, and especially when you have to question how can you trust him. You need to drop him, and move on. This is not a healthy relationship, and if you feel like you can't do better then him, then you are extremely crazy.

There are plently of men out there, who will treat a women like yourself with respect and love you for who you are and not even consider cheating on you. I just think, you can do alot better, and don't even question on how you can trust him, because you can't. And why would you want to trust him, after he has been with 4 other women. Don't put yourself through this torcher. Do what you have to do and end the so called relationship. Think of it this way, if you were in his position and cheated on 4 men, do you think he would trust you? I don't think so. Your dealing with a guy who does not love you, and if you put yourself in that situation of staying with him whether it is long distance or not, then you are more likeable to take his crap and letting him treat you like sh*t. Don't put yourself through that. Make the right decision, and know that you can find someone who is willing to treat you with the respect and decency that you deserve. Good luck to you.

• Author

[font=arial][/font][color=blue][/color]Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years.

He has cheated on me 4 times and I gotten revenge1 time by cheating on him. It is so hard to trust him. As much sa I would like to tell him to carry his a** I cant doit Im still in love with him.

Please help me!

Love has nothing to do with it. These days, a man who cheats on you can bring back diseases which can kill you or ruin your sex life forever. It doesn't matter how much you love him, love yourself more. Where is your self respect? This guy will NEVER love somebody who puts up with his disrespect, inconsideration, lying and cheating. So, no matter how much you love him after all that, he thinks you're a fool. So how do you feel now?

Why don't you go find a guy who will have some respect for you? And, while you're at it, start having a little respect for yourself.

longlegzs80

That is great that you still love your so called boyfriend, but you really need to give it up. He obviously does not love you if he has cheated on you 4 times. And then you admit that you cheated on him 1 time. What are you trying to prove here? That is great, both of you cheated on eachother, and need to figure out what is going to be best for this relationship. Now, do you want someone like him who you love dearly to just walk all over you and feel it is okay for him to cheat. Because he will keep doing it, and since both of you are so far away from eachother he will be getting his needs met by other women. Sorry for the brutal truth, but that is how I see it. You really need to rethink this, and sure I can't tell you what to do, but you can do so much better then dealing with him.

Another thing is, I think you don't want to be alone. At least when you are with him, you were with someone who you truely began to love and care about, but does he really love you? I think your willing to accept his behavior because you feel like you can't do any better and your willing to settle with whoever you can get. Which that is my assumption. Your probubly a bright, intellegent young women, who can really do alot better relationship wise then with someone who is not going to be there with you and someone who has cheated.

WEll, I don't know what more to say. Sure I can tell you that you need to move on and that he is a losser, but what do I know. I am only a 22 year old who has dated one guy. So, do what you got to do.

But here is alittle word of advice. Start believing that you can have someone better in your life. Not someone who is going to cheat on you, not someone who is going to tell you lies, and cry when he admits that he loves you more then he did her. You just got to be smart about this whole situation. You seem to be bright, but really recognider that you can do alot alot better, then what you had. Good luck to you.

oh where should i begin...as always Tony is on point. well everybody is...for that manner... seriously ur fellow does not love u at all least does he show u any respect for that fact. ok, yes everybody makes mistakes and his first mistake was cheating on u and u forgave him i see...but when he does it repeatedly it shows u just what he is about..if u can not trust this man and he cheated on u when yall were LIVING CLOSE then how can u expect to trust him when he is living far away.

not to really press judgement on u. but it seems as if u think of this relationship as a game or sumthing cuz u said u got revenge by cheating on him once. what are u tryning to prove when u say that? who are u being big billy bad ass to when u go out and cheat on him too? i know u think ur in love with him but love doesnt go out and cheat on u more then once. u should definately move on and try to find someone that will be tru to u becuz every WOMAN deserves a nice man.

Im from Arkansas my self, I have to say gotta love them arkansas men! some of them aint worth tossing rocks out of little rock at!

Kick this man to the curb girl!!!

You need someone who loved you for you and wants NO ONE BUT YOU!

Your love for this man dont show your happieness together, he hurts you cheating with others and that gives you the reasons to keep asking witch puts a hugh strain on your life.

You deserve better, back up and regroup because he isnt worth your time.

Please leave him. I'm not joking, you are being held down by your own fears and that is not love. Someone who cheats on you once let alone 4 times is not love. So please muster up the strength, make a stand for yourself and get out of that destructive situation. Then if you need to, go to a counselor for help with your self esteem. It's worth it. Someday you'll find someone who loves you the way you deserve to be loved.