I hear from him once or twice a week

Me and my boyfriend have been togather for almost 2 years and we live about an hour apart its not too far but we both work we use to talk everyday and do something at least once a week but always tried to see each other as much as we could but for about the past month month in a half i hear from him once or twice a week and i am lucky to see him once a week i try to call him but i can never get him and he doesnt have a cell phone so i couldnt get a hold of him that way.... i have talked to him about this before and everything was fine for about a week week in a half an it just started again what should i do?? i reallyl dont want to end it b/c i love him so much but i also know i might! if anyone knows what i can do please wirte back!!! Thanks

You need to sit and talk with him about what is important. i would set times and dates where you two will talk and hang out, or call one another. if you dont put the relationship first, its gonna go bye bye

Hey there, I've been in a similar situation, and the one thing really important here is to really communicate. That means when you sit down and talk next, don't pretend like nothings wrong. You just need to say you're concerned because you havent been in contact with each other as much. Now, remember, your guy may become a little defensive if you begin to throw out accusations or make him feel like he's done something wrong. So just be patient, and approach him with sincerity. You are unhappy about something, so let him know, but dont approach this in a confrontational way. You need to respect him if something is bugging him, but you also need to air your grievances.

Long Distance relationships are fragile, you need to take care of them. Also remember that the long distance eventually wears on people if there isnt a forseeable future in it. So make plans, sort out where you're going to be, and please, be patient!

Good luck