long distance----HMMMMM

I do not know if that would work for me!

I like the touch of a woman!

Cyber love would be pretty darn hard!

That is just my opinion though

WEBFISH

PurpleAngel

That’s right… I agree.

Lots of fish in there sea near where I live!

Relationships are sometimes complicated enough when they live in the same city let alone on the other side of the world. I’m not saying that for some they cant work BUT, yep… too hard for me too!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

cute_n_crazy

well... im in a long distance relationship. been in it for almost a year now. its been working great. i mean, yah.. relationships are hard enough when you live in the same city, but having a long distance relationship can always have its advantages. like the wonderful warm feeling you get when you finally get to see your bg/gf that you have seen for awhile. im sure the sex is 10x better.. lol... honestly, i was never one to believe in long distance relationships before... i need a lot of attention, so LDR wouldnt have work for me, but its working. because im willing to put the effort into it, and theres got to be a lot of trust also. its hard, but its worth it....... especially when you really truly love that person....

In this day & age, THIS long relationship thing could work.. with technological devices (cell phone, computer, etc.) But, of course there's always that empty hole of lonliness; when alls you want to do is say/express/etc. everything in person.. rather than through an im or voice mail/phone call!!

Remember something about long distance relationships... You cant see over the fence if your not standing next to it!

nuff said lol