relationship age wise?

[color=blue][/color]

Well i met this dude about 2/3 weeks ago and he is 23 years old...he will be 24 in nov. and i will be 17 in october..we have been talkin daily, but only as FRIENDS...one night we got into one of our little DEEP conversations, and he was like you need to take some of that armor off, and start to trust people..why not start with me..then he goes oooops. didnt mean to say that so soon.. (the armor comment is based on me not believing anything that a man/boy does,cuz ive been hurt so many times.)

so he goes: Look i like you, and im not trying to rush you into anything. i dont mind your age at all, cuz your one of the RARE females that ive met my whole life that actually HOLDS my attention, makes me LAUGH, and i enjoy talkin to you,etc etc. I told him that i liked him too,but ever since that night we havent brought that up into a conversation again. but i thought about it. and i failed to ask him how did he like me...like a possible gf type or he liked me like a real friend,etc...anyway question is..how should i go about the situation being that i dont care about his age either?

Do things with him, enjoy his company, be happy. Don't worry about his age...just get to know each other better and stop talking about it. Don't worry about how he likes you...not just yet. It's best to start out as friends anyway.

• Author

ooops..i forgot the most important part of the story....which is why i had it in the long distance relationship forum(but it got moved elsewhere)

....he lives in georgia..and i live in texas.....

charleskntter

Make sure he is not trying to sweet talk his way into your pants. This is a typical situation. Make sure when he says these things that he is being truthful. Don't let yourself get hurt again. And friends is a good idea for now. Good luck!