LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Are Long Distance Relationships Worth It?

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Old 23rd November 2009, 10:24 PM   #1

Are Long Distance Relationships Worth It?

Hope my story helps!!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Distanc...-They-Worth-It
flipz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 2:46 AM   #2

I can relate well to this. Sure it was! Thanks for sharing your story. It really helps. It encourages me once again to hold my faith on him and patiently wait for that day when we can see each other everyday without the hindrance of time and distance thatís been trying to separate us now.
Old 24th November 2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Established Member

Spam thread.
SuburbanOblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 4:22 PM   #4
Established Member

It's a little relevant and has other ldr stories on the website too. Account is probably for spam though.
BeautifulMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 2:54 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanOblivion View Post
Spam thread.
I don't think this is spam at all. If you read the story it's about being a long distance relationship.
Anyway....

I completely agree with the story, I wasn't sure if I could handle being in a long distance relationship but my god no one takes my breath away like he does, no one makes me feel so at peace like he does, and no one makes me smile like he does. We could break it off and be just friends but where would I find another one like him? No where I love him for everything he is and everything he isn't. If you are able to find that special something from the relationship then it's probably because it's a relationship that is worth working at. All relationships take work, but LDR's make that even more apparent. I think that's the trouble with non-ldr's people don't realize that you have to work at a relationship.

Love is a choice. Love is a verb not a noun...
socalgurl012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 7:43 PM   #6

Tbh, long-distance relationships are only worth it if you think the person is worth it. That's just basically it. For me, it's definitely worth all the 'pain' and the loneliness. I'm just waiting for the day where we won't have to be separated by distance anymore.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not going to let go of him just because of 'distance.'
Selene is offline   Reply With Quote