Are Long Distance Relationships Worth It?

I can relate well to this. Sure it was!:bunny: Thanks for sharing your story. It really helps. It encourages me once again to hold my faith on him and patiently wait for that day when we can see each other everyday without the hindrance of time and distance that’s been trying to separate us now. :(

Spam thread.

I don't think this is spam at all. If you read the story it's about being a long distance relationship.

Anyway....

I completely agree with the story, I wasn't sure if I could handle being in a long distance relationship but my god no one takes my breath away like he does, no one makes me feel so at peace like he does, and no one makes me smile like he does. We could break it off and be just friends but where would I find another one like him? No where I love him for everything he is and everything he isn't. If you are able to find that special something from the relationship then it's probably because it's a relationship that is worth working at. All relationships take work, but LDR's make that even more apparent. I think that's the trouble with non-ldr's people don't realize that you have to work at a relationship.

Love is a choice. Love is a verb not a noun...

Tbh, long-distance relationships are only worth it if you think the person is worth it. That's just basically it. For me, it's definitely worth all the 'pain' and the loneliness. I'm just waiting for the day where we won't have to be separated by distance anymore.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not going to let go of him just because of 'distance.'