plz help me

i'm a 20 y.o female and met ma boyfriend when i was in the third grade.i knew i liked him but the problem is we have a long distance relationship.

first of all,i been knowing him like forever and i've liked him since the 3 grade but we lost contact for about 10 yrs and recently got in contact like 3 yrs ago.i told him how i felt and he told me how he felt and so we started dating.i still had feelings for him but i broke up with him for about a year and half and after dating other guys it just didn't feel right so i decided to go back to him after all that time and surprisingly he accepted me and we decided to make the relationship official.

the funny thing is i hadn't seen him since the third grade so i finally decided to go see him after 12 yrs which i recently did and it was the best week i have had in ma entire life.when i saw him for the first time i just loved him more and he is just a very sweet and caring person and i just love him and think he's the one for me.Imet his family and we all got along well and had a great time and i'm actually moving there next year.

the way i feel about him i don't feel that way about other boys.i get asked out a lot but i'm trying to concentrate on my relationship.Do u guys think i'm doing the right thing pls just advice me i just needed to get all of this of ma chest so pls tell me if i'm doing the right thing by moving or if i'm too young to know he's the one like all ma friends say or if i'm too young to fall in love pls help me

I'm truly sorry but my computer doesn't have a program that accurately determines whether or not relationships are going to work out in the longrun.

It's best if you go with your feelings. Lots of people meet their mates in their teens and early twenties and the unions last a lifetime. Others do so and the relationship lasts a month or two. There is no rule.

You should date this man for a year or so...then see how the two of you feel. Then you have to be practical about getting real serious and thinking about marriage. There are a lot of financial and other factors to consider in taking a relationship to that point.

Right now, don't worry about whether or not you're doing the right thing. Go with your heart and enjoy your boyfriend's company. Hang in there and see where it goes. Do your best to have fun and communicate effectively. Enjoy each day with each other, one at a time.

Don't screw everything up by worrying about things that are way in the future. You just never know.

ThisGirlNameKD

I agree with Tony. Date him for awhile. That doesn't mean you have to marry him right away. Even though you've both known each other for years, you have to find out how compatible you both are with one another, and more importantly how will you deal with areas that you are not compatible in. But date him!! I wish you both the best!!