My boyfriend is leaving:(

BROKENHEARTED89

My boyfriend of 8 months is leaving next week:( Let me give you so insight into the relationship. We are both 20 yr. old college students.After just two months of dating, his family moved to Vegas from Ga. We were both miserable so he decided to move back for me. He moved in with his uncle's family and we continued dating. After a month of living with his uncle he moved out into an apartment with his friends. He couldn't take living with his uncle because his uncle has too many kids and he had no privacy or space. Mind you, living with his uncle was RENT FREE. Throughout this whole time he has been withOUT a job with alot of BILLS to pay with the help of family. The apartment with friends didn't work out due to the fact he can't pay his share of the rent. The whole time he has been living in Ga, he hasn't really been looking for a job. He's always complaining how broke he is and how he's tired of asking people for money but yet..I can count on one hand how many times he's actually looked HARD for a job. My mom agreed to let him stay here a week until he moves back to Vegas next week with his mom. I can't help but be angry with him for moving back. I've helped him out so much regarding money, food and anything else he needed and he's just giving up.He was my first EVERYTHING. I JUST lost my virginity with him and I can't help regret it since I waited, and I feel like he's abandoning me.I'm extremely confused. Both of us cry about this all the time.I'm in love but I resent him for his lack of motivation. He's so convinced this long distance thing is going to work out for us. He would rather me move with him to Vegas and us get an apartment there. I REFUSE to drop out of school and follow a man across the U.S where I know NO one when I have a job here. He claims he plans on getting a job in Vegas and saving up to move back to Ga next yr. My mom agreed to let him stay here for a few months, only if he gets a job until he gets back on his feet. He feels it would be too weird living here with us. He would have his own room, RENT FREE but he would rather go back to Vegas! I'm so angry with him! I see NO point in moving alllll the way back there, save up and move back out here just to be jobless again! I can't stop crying;( I can't even look at him.I don't know if I should let this go or remain with him. He promises we can write each other, see each other on webcam everynight and visit. My mom keeps telling me there are way more fish in the sea and to just let him go and for me to just go away to college and live a good life but I can't help but feel so angry and sad.HELPPPP!!!!

First off, paragraphs please.

Second, you're young. I know you don't want to hear it but you are. You're still learning and growing. He was your first and just maybe he will not be your last.

GOOD ON YOU for not ever even entertaining the idea of giving up school/job to move for him!! You need to do what it takes to secure a bright future for YOURSELF.

And what's up with his lack of motivation about getting a job? Does he go to school? Does he do ANYTHING?