how to make her feel jealous!!!

loosingmymind

hi all, ive in a ldr for a yr and a half now. my gf got so comforted and she knows that i love her and i wouldnt cheat on her. i know she loves me but she is a cold bitch she doesnt show her feelings or any kind of jealousy. any suggestions how to turn things around.

• Author
loosingmymind

i know it might sound a lil immature, but i love her so much and im afraid to comfort her more so i would loose her. at the same time i want to spark things up a lil bit.

i know it might sound a lil immature, but i love her so much and im afraid to comfort her more so i would loose her. at the same time i want to spark things up a lil bit.

Then your approach is totally wrong... just be independant.. not clingy and that should do it.. ;)

GorillaTheater
i know she loves me but she is a cold bitch

Forget trying to make her jealous, that's a game for kids.

Based on the above, though, what the hell are you doing in this relationship? What do either of you get out of it?

we both love each other but im being insecure and thats destroying me and i dont know what to do and she does know about this.

Why bother with any of this? She's with you, I'm guessing because she loves you. If you believe your loved one is a "cold bitch", why are you still with her? For that matter, if you're feeling insecure, why are you in an LDR?

Is this a relationship or a battle of wills and control?

Good relationships aren't hard work. They naturally progress forwards.

Rollercoasterr

Being in an LDR takes work, and it takes being secure about your relationship. If you're feeling this way, then get out because you're not cut out for it, honey. I seriously can't believe that hurting her is going to make YOU feel better. And you say you love her. If she's a cold hearted bitch, then leave her. Making her feel jealous on purpose will only mean that you're a cold hearted sack of crap. Maybe you're made for each other?

Sorry if that's harsh, but you're being a little childsh.

Trying to play games is stupid. plain and simple. If you're gonna be in a long distance relationship, the key to making it work is...communication!! If you cant communicate effectivly then how the hell are you gonna make it work? Seriously, if she is being a cold bitch, why not ask her if something is up. Maybe shes not into you anymore. Dont play games, just ask.

LikeCharlotte

You know how jealousy feels obviously. Its awful. Why in the world would you want to make her feel bad? That isn't love. That is selfish. There is nothing wrong with feeling vulnerable. I think you are the one who needs to change not her. Calling someone names is also not a very caring attitude. I see plainly that you are doing it to protect yourself but it is still wrong. You feel vulnerable and you are lashing out at someone you should be comfortable talking to. I think you need to take some serious self inventory because you don't seem equipped to handle a relationship - let alone an LDR. I hope you are willing to do the work to change that - for both of you.