In a long distance relationship but in love with my ex that lives in my country!!

me and my ex have been on and off for 4 years..he would break up with me almost every other month. he was scared of commitment. One of our last breakups lasted for 6-months which was the longest we had ever been apart. within those 6-months we each for the first time were in a relationship with a different person. after that the guy i was dating broke up with me and my ex broke up with his girlfriend also..we got back together like 2 days after and broke up a month after that AGAIN! than i got back with the other guy i was dating first but he now lives in Louisiana..my ex has been begging me for 1 month to get back with him! he has never in the 4 years begged me to get back with him specially for a month!! he says "what do i have to do to get u back, u not being with me has taught me to value u more.if u get back with me i will marry u this time"..HE HAS NEVER!! EVER SAID THAT!! so now im thinkin i should give him a chance..he has changed so much. and has being trying so hard! he tells everyone how he loves me but that i wont give him a chance! but i have given him so many that im scared!.i mean we broke up 2 months ago! i love my current bf but this long distance thing sucks! and my ex lives right here in Puerto Rico!! should i give him a chance or stay with my current bf..i think i love them both!!!im just so confused because my ex is the best person ever we never fight and we spend 24 hours a day together he just breaks up with me too much! but he will stay alone and my current bf is just something new and diferent but a i cant really be myself around him im kinda shy..and i met him 9 months ago! AHHHHHHHHHHH help!!:(

Well, I feel a bit sorry for your current BF; if you love him as much as you say you do, then you wouldn't be paying attention to some old flame who does nothing but play with your heart and emotions.

What if this guy DOES marry you? Does that mean he will divorce you a month later? An immature man doesn't turn mature at marriage.

Whatever you do, don't go back with the ex. If he breaks up every month that's a pathetic excuse of a man. If you have a commitement issue you don't start anything to begin with. If you break up every month to me comes over you're young.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask but how old are you two? I mean if you keep breaking up constantly in 6 years than I don't know if you guys can really see a future together. I mean just look at it this way: what are you gonna tell your kids if you get married, that you and him broke up, got back together, broke up again and again and again. Even they would probably realize that it would be something stupid.