Soon to be LDR -- worth trying?

The only twist is, my SO bonded with a guy in Europe whom she will be very close, proximity wise, to. He was an ex-coworker, and she got into grad school so she took a month off to travel. She didn't want to be alone, and because I had just started a new job, I couldn't go with her. I voiced my opinion at the beginning, but she assured me it was nothing more than companionship.

It's natural to form a bond and affinity in such a scenario. Although she doesn't know that I know, she wrote in her blog that in another life time, she might have gotten with him (She gave me the pw a long time ago, but I don't think she remembers).

She wrote me immediately after posting her blog that I'm her one and only and she loves me the most.

I'm contemplating moving out to be next to her, but that's up to her. At first, we were going to stay in different states. However, after a small period apart (1 week. Only time in 10 years of relationship), this happens in Europe.

Am I just being jealous? Or is it something I need to worry about? How do I even discuss this with her w/o seeming insecure?

The other guy, btw, has a gf. They've been going out for 3 months, so I don't know the strength of their relationship.

My mind is beginning to play tricks on me. :(

My mind is beginning to play tricks on me. :(

Yep. So, get a hold of yourself and don't mess things up by concocting a doomsday scenario in your head for nothing. And, quit snooping on your g/f's blog for a start.

Trust is a big part of any relationship -- especially LDRs. Save your paranoid thoughts until/if/when the drama is truly justified.

Best,

TMichaels

SaraLovesHerAndy

By sounds of things youhave nothing to worry about. Youve been together a long time and like she said MAYBE in a different life it might have been different but its not in a different life and maybe she felt guilty after saying that and was scared just incase u did read it and took it the wrong way and just wanted to reasure u.

I think you should talk to her about ur idea of moving out there and see wot she says.

Like i said i think u have nothing to worry about

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)