Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

Miad's Princess

Hey Guys, I'm new here, been browsing through threads and didn't see any on countdowns so thought to post one.

How long till you see youR SO?

Mine is 98 days *relying on tourist visa*

• Like 4
Hey Guys, I'm new here, been browsing through threads and didn't see any on countdowns so thought to post one.

How long till you see youR SO?

Mine is 98 days *relying on tourist visa*

From where?

1 day! My bf is in town right now, but having a guys day with his buddies, will see him tomorrow for the last of his 10 day trip.

Next trip in 2 months, and 4 months until he moves here permanently! :love:

• Like 3
  • Author
Miad's Princess
1 day! My bf is in town right now, but having a guys day with his buddies, will see him tomorrow for the last of his 10 day trip.

Next trip in 2 months, and 4 months until he moves here permanently! :love:

Awww Damn that's so sweet news together finally I am so happy for you must be a great feeling!

Enjoy the rest of his trip Have fun :)

• Author
Miad's Princess
1 month exactly from today! I'm so excited, it'll have been 10 months apart.

Wow 10 Months apart you must be so excited :). By the time I see my baby we will have been together for 10 Months in total and this will be our first time meeting. I can't wait :)

*97 Days for me*

Awww Damn that's so sweet news together finally I am so happy for you must be a great feeling!

Enjoy the rest of his trip Have fun :)

It is the most awesome feeling! I was really nervous when he told me he was moving here, felt a lot of pressure, but on this trip, he eased a lot of that. I have a really great feeling this is going to work out for the long term!

I wish you success in your meeting too.

• Author
Miad's Princess
It is the most awesome feeling! I was really nervous when he told me he was moving here, felt a lot of pressure, but on this trip, he eased a lot of that. I have a really great feeling this is going to work out for the long term!

I wish you success in your meeting too.

Aww Thank you so much ! Keep posting here even if your not gonna be ld anymore ;), let us know how everything goes. Good Luck, I have a good feeling everything will be great for you.:)

2 1/2 months! I can't wait, I miss him so much. He is coming for my graduation ceremony. And then I will be moving to Mexico by the end of the year.

• Author
Miad's Princess
2 1/2 months! I can't wait, I miss him so much. He is coming for my graduation ceremony. And then I will be moving to Mexico by the end of the year.

How cool :) Enjoy your time together and congratulations on Graduating!!

So you are going to stay in Mexico, I'm jealous lol, you will be counting down the days :)

*96 days for me*

2.5 months still. It could be worse, I know! But today is one of those days where I just can't wait. :(

• Like 1
  • Author
Miad's Princess
2.5 months still. It could be worse, I know! But today is one of those days where I just can't wait. :(

**Hugs** I know exactly what you feel tonight is one of those nights where everything would be great if only I were with him, but cose I am not everything seems so much worse :(

• Like 1

Awww... Isn't the countdown wonderful...gives you something to look forward to each day, and before you know it...it's time!!!

So I just returned a week ago from visting my SO, sniff, sniff, the goodbyes get harder and harder. I don't have a countdown right now. We start ours when the plane tickets are purchased. We both have MSN messanger and we keep track of the countdown on it...each day says how many days left and usully follows something like I miss you, or you will be here soon. I'm planning on going to see him again in JUNE for three week, just need to get my approval for the time off from work.

He's in Scotland and I'm in the USA! I really miss him! It gets hard sometimes...but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

• Author
Miad's Princess
Awww... Isn't the countdown wonderful...gives you something to look forward to each day, and before you know it...it's time!!!

So I just returned a week ago from visting my SO, sniff, sniff, the goodbyes get harder and harder. I don't have a countdown right now. We start ours when the plane tickets are purchased. We both have MSN messanger and we keep track of the countdown on it...each day says how many days left and usully follows something like I miss you, or you will be here soon. I'm planning on going to see him again in JUNE for three week, just need to get my approval for the time off from work.

He's in Scotland and I'm in the USA! I really miss him! It gets hard sometimes...but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Aww Scotland hope you enjoyed your visit here that is where I live in Glasgow what part does your SO come from?

*95 Days* on approval too of visa!

How cool :) Enjoy your time together and congratulations on Graduating!!

So you are going to stay in Mexico, I'm jealous lol, you will be counting down the days :)

*96 days for me*

Thanks Miad, and good luck to you too. 96 days will go by quickly.

Aww Scotland hope you enjoyed your visit here that is where I live in Glasgow what part does your SO come from?

*95 Days* on approval too of visa!

Oh I loved Scotland...I didn't want to leave! I flew into Edinburgh, and we stayed a few night there, but he lives in the Isle of Raasay, it's very pretty!!

• Author
Miad's Princess
Oh I loved Scotland...I didn't want to leave! I flew into Edinburgh, and we stayed a few night there, but he lives in the Isle of Raasay, it's very pretty!!

Aww Wow, I never been there Raasay actually never heard about it till now lol. But Scotland is very pretty, glad you enjoyed it, Scotland hopes to see you back soon :)

*94 days*

I just booked my ticket!

I have 31 days left...

Hopefully he and I will still be together by the time I get there. ;)

• Author
Miad's Princess
I just booked my ticket!

I have 31 days left...

Hopefully he and I will still be together by the time I get there. ;)

Oww hun I hope so too, I'm sure everything will be fine and the 31 days will fly by! :)

*93 Days*

6 more hours to go ^~^

hehe..he is moving to UK from Canada till i complete my studies..then move to my home country with me. He give up everything he got, just so we can be together. Been apart for 1.5 months and we jus cant get away from each other.. ^^

*checking flight arrival and cleaning my place*

• Author
Miad's Princess
6 more hours to go ^~^

hehe..he is moving to UK from Canada till i complete my studies..then move to my home country with me. He give up everything he got, just so we can be together. Been apart for 1.5 months and we jus cant get away from each other.. ^^

*checking flight arrival and cleaning my place*

Aww he will be with you now, sweet ;). So is he with you now day in day out till you both move back to your country? Lucky girl you must mean the world to him for him giving everything up. Have so much fun together hun!

*92 Days*