Had enough of being accused!

Well some of you know the problems that the bf and i were having.. I thought we had come to the conclusion that nothing happen and he was sorry for stretching it out sooooo long..

Yesterday I was kind of down and out and need to talk to someone about my depressing mood, well long story short I called the bf to vent, well after talking to him I felt alittle better but alittle while later he called back(when he wasn't around his friends) and asked me why I was feeling that way blah blah blah.

Well I told him I felt as if him and I were growing further away from eachother and he has had very little time to spend talking to me or reassuring that we can work through this distance, he basically lashed out at me tell me all the things that bothered him about me and that he still feels as if I was keeping things from him(WHICH I AM NOT) I was totally honest with him and answered every question he asked me.

I think it might be coming to the point were i cant live with the accusations anymore, the asumptions and all of the bickering back and forth. I Just dont know what to do anymore, what to say to him. When he calls me I have nothing to say.:confused:

SoStupid,

Did you read my response to your other thread? I think it's about time you make it clear to you b/f that HIS behavior will be the determining factor whether you two stay together from now on, NOT YOURS.

He's flogged you enough about your past transgressions. Either he has to trust you or you're through. Simply not fair or healthy for you to continue to go through this. Take care.

Best,

TMichaels

• Author
SoStupid,

Did you read my response to your other thread? I think it's about time you make it clear to you b/f that HIS behavior will be the determining factor whether you two stay together from now on, NOT YOURS.

He's flogged you enough about your past transgressions. Either he has to trust you or you're through. Simply not fair or healthy for you to continue to go through this. Take care.

Best,

TMichaels

I did read it, I know its that time and its sooo hard to get the strength to let this go. But I know I have tooo thank you for your responses. I will keep you updated

I did read it, I know its that time and its sooo hard to get the strength to let this go. But I know I have tooo thank you for your responses. I will keep you updated

I know how it feels, SoStupid. Stay strong and take care. Will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best.

TMichaels

I know its hard to break up with someone and that you say its so hard to have the strength to end it but think about all the hurt that you're going through with all the accusations and bickering in the meantime. It seems to me that it would be better to end it now and heal then to keep putting yourself in the situation where you are going to continually get hurt by this guy ..