Fiancee's mom keeps borrowing money

Quick background, she lives apart from me and she's in school. She makes minimal money while in school, and lives with her parents. I work full time and make decent money to get by on. Besides my car payments, insurance, etc, I'm trying to save up the little extra I have so we have extra money for an apartment deposit and emergency money (I live at home as well). Her mom constantly wants to borrow money from her (usually for smokes), as they don't make good money, and her mom tells her if she needs some to get it from me. If she tells her mom no, her mom yells and screams and carries on and then threatens to make her pay rent or kick her out. In turn, then, in order to help my fiancee, I end up giving her money. She's been able to lie to her mom and tell her she doesn't have money sometimes, but she'll just ask the next week. She's going to graduate school before she moves out this summer and moves to get an apartment with me, but what do I do about my future mother-in-law, I don't want to have to keep sending $100-$200 a month because I feel like I'm being used, but I don't want to have my fiancee not be able to buy gas or other necessities.

Help!

gonetildecember

That's quite odd to me.

It really is an issue for your girlfriend, but I see how it affects you.

Either she has to find a way to put her foot down, and tell her mom she also needs money or is saving for something, so can't be dishing out money to her all the time... would her mom really kick her out.. or is she just threatening her because she knows she'll get what she wants?

OR

Could she afford to pay her Mom maybe like 100-200$ in rent per month.. if its such an issue for her to be living there (her mom uses that as an excuse for why she should be giving her money) That way, her mom can use that money for her smokes or whatever.. and she doesn't have to worry about being blackmailed.