Does she like me?????

Okay I'm 18 years old. I'm gay, I have a girlfriend of one year. :love:

I love her to death she's everything to me...we've spend the last year together every day (except 4 days)...yeah EVERYDAY/EVERYNIGHT

But there's this girl and it's really hard to say that I'm "not interested"...because I am. It's safe to say I'm not interested in her...I'm interested to know if she likes me or not....I guess you could call it one of those flattery things. Like I just want advice.

I had a dream last night that she kissed me. This morning I woke up and went on AIM...I didn't tell her I kissed her...but I told her I had a dream about her. She was like "omg, tell me about it"...so I told her everything but the kiss...and she put the whole thing in her profile. Right under "I love you John" (her boyfriend)...well yeah, she has a boyfriend. He cheated on her...I saw it with my girlfriend...we thought it'd be the right thing to tell her since she's good friends with me. Well Nancy (my friend) and her boyfriend John broke up...and the first person she calls?...My girlfriend and I. We go over to her house at 9:00pm when I have to get up at 6:00 the next morning for work. We hang out with her. But she doesn't seem very interested in talking with my girlfriend. Just me. Later my girlfriend and I go home...2 days later they're back together.

Anyways the point is she does stuff that shows me she's maybe into me? Whenever I talk about my girlfriend she's not really interested. Whenever a group of us hangs out...she's always hanging out with me. idk it's small things....do you guys think she's into me?? Or am I just flattering myself. :confused:

blind_otter

She could be, or maybe she just likes talking to you more than your GF. Does she know you better? I'm friends with a lesbian couple and I definatley talk to one of the chicks more than the other, but that's because we're closer in age and share similar life experiences, more than a sexual chemistry thing.

• Author

Nancy I've known for like...mmmm 3 years. But we were just like school buddies. Now we've been hanging out over the summer...and we're like...good friends now. But my girlfriend used to be BEST friends with her way back in the day...and they've always been school buddies (a little less than Nancy and I). But now we're all hanging out over the summer so we're all good friends.

The other thing is my girlfriend works with Nancy as well...so maybe she get sick of my girlfriend easily or something, and maybe you're right maybe she likes to talk to me more.

She may just feel she has more in common with you now than your girlfriend; if she works with your girlfriend she may burn out on chatting with her when they're not working together.

It's hard to tell.

And if she does like you, feel flattered!

• Author

I guess we'll have to see...We've only been hanging out (outside of school) for a few months and only like 5 or 6 times so, I guess time will tell!

Play hard to get, date a lot of girls at once and you'll have her eating out of your hand.