this time shes gone too far, now shes lying to me...

leeroy1985

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year now and we're still going strong.... well until last night!

We went out together last night and she met some of her friends, mine didnt turn up I dont mind as i can have a laugh with my gf. But heres the thing thats bothering me.... This lad started working with her about 4 month ago and for the last couple of week she never shuts up about him, shes always telling me how sweet he is and how funny he is and what a laugh she has with him, im fine with her having lad mates but bragging about him?!?!

Anyway, a couple of days ago i took her for something to eat as she said she was skint. Later that day she gets a phone call to go out and shes goes out. To cut a long story short she lied about having no money, had me buy her something to eat and spent all her money on getting pissed! Basically she lied to me.

Back to the original story..... Last night this lad who she talks about turns up, now baring in mind that until he turns up she just sat there all night and when i asked her to dance she declined, she decides to go for a "girly" dance which mean i cant go, im not a girl. But when i get bored and go to dance with her, shes bopping away with this lad shes always talking about. To top things off she was supposed to be coming to mine for some loving but not long after this guy turns up she decides she doesnt want to stop at mine as she dont feel too well but then stops at her "mates" as far as i know because when i went to the taxi rank she had already booked me a taxi.

So.... she lied to me about money, what else is she going to lie about? And.... she went for a "girly" dance but ended up dancing with this lad, she never stoips talking about him and to say that she wanted me to come out she seemed awfully quick to get rid of me!

Am i just the biggest paranoid fool ever or is there something more to this? Im not sure but its driving me crazy, shes not going to admit anything if there is something going on so what do i do?

She is playing you for a fool. If the roles were reversed, do you think she would be putting up with such crap from you? Clearly she is hot for the other guy and has no problem lying to you about things. Do you really need to have a piano fall on your head to get the message?

Oh my god man i have never came across someone so pathetically lacking of self-respect! Shes lies to you + talks about another lad to you all the time + IGNORES YOU TO DANCE WITH OTHER LAD = *DOH!!!* Cheating slut. You really are a sucker man, if you have any ounce of self-respect and pride you will get rid of this girl asap. But from the fact that you were unable to react appropriately to what she has already done to you, i am 99.9% sure you are going to continue to be her sucker while she milks you for your money and satisfies this other dude. Good luck dude, be a man and get rid of this girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i just the biggest paranoid fool ever ?

I wouldn't say paranoid, but definitely the biggest fool ever. I can't believe she actually does this to you in front of your face and you still are 'unsure' of her intentions. It is obvious you want to stay with her even though she is playing you like a fool and has no respect for you whatsoever. Ditch her fast and go find you a new girl, and don't be a sucker for those false tears to, girls can trigger emotions easily even though it won't really have much substance for what she is saying. But if you enjoy being her personal bank account, then by all means continue staying with her while she has fun with this really cool lad.

ronnieromance

Playing you for sure. If she's talking about another guy, she's trying for a reaction. WHo needs someone like that? Get on WebDate and meet some nice Brit birds that aren't into games. Even at a young age, while you probably shouldn't take things too seriously, there is no reason fro disrespect.

-R-

reservoirdog1

She's so full of s***, she stinks.

Dump her lying skank ass -- you deserve better. Remind yourself of that, as many times as you have to in order to believe it: "I deserve better than her."

In a few months, after you've gotten her out of your life, you'll wonder why you ever put up with that s*** from her.

Ugh seriously dude, you have some guy dancing, flirting, and making moves on your gurl? The f'd up thing about this situation is, she's allowing this to happen! Ontop of that, you're doing absolutely nothing to prevent it!?

Wake up, she's walking all over your face and her actions are clearly grounds for removal. I'd suggest that you let her go now or suffer later.