How do you tell your friend to dump him?

Okay, so this is an unusual situation for me. My boyfriend and I are friends with another couple. My boyfriend works with the guy, and I am friends with the guy's girlfriend. Well, it's pretty apparent to everyone around us that the guy is cheating on his girlfriend. He calls my boyfriend all the time, asking him to go out with all their guy friends, and if my boyfriend asks if I can come with them, he says no. So my boyfriend never goes along, as he isn't that close with him to begin with.

Another one of our friends has seen her boyfriend heading back to his house in the middle of the day, when he is supposed to be at work. The girl has been told by other people that her boyfriend is a scumbag.

Her boyfriend even went online under the false pretense of being "single" (it said it on his online profile) and was sending messages back and forth with girls that he wanted to meet up with at times that he KNEW his girlfriend was busy doing other things.

And while this isn't my problem, it's quickly becoming one for me. None of us (me, my boyfriend, and our other friends) like her boyfriend. We think he's a piece of trash! And we don't want to hang out with her when he's around. It's sad because if he is going, none of us will go anymore! My friend is such a beautiful, fun girl, and she's getting crapped on by this slimy guy!!!! I can't understand why she stays with him. I've given her advice on what to do, and she never takes it. She just sits around and mopes about how awful her life is, all the while acting like a doormat for his cheating self! How do I tell her that I don't want to be involved anymore? I want to be her friend, but I can't stand to hear her talk about it if she's not going to do anything!

And why in the hell is she staying with him?!?!

I've given her advice on what to do, and she never takes it

Then I would butt out. She really isn't a close friend if she won't listen to you. Just be busy if she calls or wants to hang out. She'll get the message after awhile.