how to tell husband about wife cheating

i have gone on quite a few dates with this guy and after a while he told me he had been seeing a married woman for 2 years and still i with her. she helped him out with miney to move and she also has a key tp hid pad. he told me he loved her and that she is going to leave her hubby. well as time went on he got very pissed off to the effect that he was so messed up and knows he has to end it with her, so i hired a pi to follow her one night to her home. in which the next day the byfriend calledme and told me that somone had folowed her flipping out becasue she called him in the am fighting withhim

1. do u think this will end her knowing that someone else knows about this

2. y is the reason she hasnt been over there

3. how do i tell,the husband shes cheating and what would be the consequences

You still going out with this guy knowing tht he's going out with this married woman?

Why do you want to tell her husband tht she's cheating?? .... You want this guy you are dating and her to break up so you can have him to yourself?

Tim'sAngel
i have gone on quite a few dates with this guy and after a while he told me he had been seeing a married woman for 2 years and still i with her. she helped him out with miney to move and she also has a key tp hid pad. he told me he loved her and that she is going to leave her hubby. well as time went on he got very pissed off to the effect that he was so messed up and knows he has to end it with her, so i hired a pi to follow her one night to her home. in which the next day the byfriend calledme and told me that somone had folowed her flipping out becasue she called him in the am fighting withhim

1. do u think this will end her knowing that someone else knows about this

2. y is the reason she hasnt been over there

3. how do i tell,the husband shes cheating and what would be the consequences

Ah jeez....:rolleyes:

I don't see how any of this is your business. You are dating a guy that told you he is dating and in love with a married women. And you hired someone to follow her? Why? This is just creepy to me. What made you think you have a right to do something like that? Are you just desperatly trying to break them up so you will have a chance? You don't make any sense!!

It's not your place to tell the husband anything. Do you even know these people? I think you should drop this guy, he is obviously not into you anyways. And for f***s sake, leave the situation alone!!

• Author
You still going out with this guy knowing tht he's going out with this married woman?

Why do you want to tell her husband tht she's cheating?? .... You want this guy you are dating and her to break up so you can have him to yourself?

im not seeing him now i am trying tio be his freind and help him throiugh this

Like the others, I suspect your motives. If you truly want to be his platonic friend, stay out of the marriage you mention. Hiring the PI was way weird on your part. Those people are strangers to you. And you really don't have any firsthand info on what's going on anyhow.

ronnieromance

I suspect your motives too...But I've found the word "whore" to work very nicely in these situations. The words that proceed and follow are up to you. Feel free to spice up the recipe and make changes, but the main ingredient, "whore", must stay.

-R-