Does My Ex-lover still has feelings or love for me?

Loverboy_787

I used to have an affair with a ex-lover she was 7 years older than me. We were together for six months we had a great time she used to tell me how much she loved me and wanted to be with me and I did as well she had a husband which she divorced of (not becuase of me she told me it was something else)I still felt guilty we did not break up we just went our separate ways like nothing ever happend we use to keep still talking but never had sex with her again but we use tiouch that subject when we talked often but then I had a girlfriend so I was getting a litte separated from her until she changed her phone number because somebody was calling her a lot private to just stay there and not talk so she changed her cel number and did not know her new cell phone number.So a year and a half later I knew she had a boyfriend so that's great but what itches me is that is been 2 years of our affair and she still calls me to know how am Im doing one day before knowing she had a boyfriend she asked me if I had a girlfriend, if I had sex with her, where she works to get a discount when she goes I mean why does she ask those kinds of questions I do not asked those kind or questions to her but when that happend I had her number but the new one I do not have and she calls me private on her new number I do not know it but she still calls me to know my status or something she once even put me an old song we used to listen to when we were together just to remember and once I saw her on the same store where I was buying so we talked and passed by a lingerie section and "wow look at this one" you know like to call my attention so I coudn't hold the pressure and I sent her an email since I did not know her cel number

that I wanted to be with her just to feel her body and then she called saying like im crazy she did not say it like WOW ARE YOU CRAZY!! but like im crazy but she said it in a good way like a yes and no way she stills calls me I put a stop to this apologizing for what I said and will not say that to her again and would try to stay off her way but I think she dosen't wants that I think if she has the oppurtunity she will strike again. If I wanted too I could of played along to be with her a long time ago but since I had a girlfriend I did not pay atettion I stiil have feelings for her but I keep those deep inside of me and never will I mention that to her. but I think she does as well and I dont plan on being with her since she has a boyfriend and I don't want to be in a deja vu. but I want to know just for curiosity

does she has feeling for me or loves me ? or just playing around with me.

I know its long but I have to get this curiosity of my chest

so please I asked the men and women to post a comment on what you think I know you people might have this expirience or have expirience to know from this.

thanks!!1