What the hell do I do now?!?!

michele_0913

I don't even know where to begin. The main thing is I cheated. I'm really not that type of person. I never drink and I've never dreamt of cheating, especially on Cody. He was an incredible guy who never made wrong decisions. I just really don't know what to do now. See, this past Saturday I went to a party with my sister as we always do. The only thing different about this party was that I, obviously, got trashed! I ended up making out with two guys. Thats all! Just making out!! I couldn't lie to Cody so on Sunday I told him everything. Now, he doesn't want to speak to me again but I'm hoping that he will let me prove to him that I want to be a better person. I don't know, when we started dating I still wasn't over my ex. It's weird how the second I cheated I realized how incredably much I had screwed everything up. When we started dating I just wanted someone to make me forget about my ex. So, this whole time I was being blinded by the fact that I really did care about him and I really wanted to be with him. He's so much of a better person than me and I look down upon myself because of it but now I realize I should have taken his guidence and changed my life around. I use to be a good person. That was until my dad died. I was 12 years old and without a good influence in my life so I just started doing whatever the hell I wanted. I didn't do drugs or anything of the sort. I've only been drunk a few times and my grades didn't fall so much to where they were off the honor roll list but this isn't me. I'm not doing horrible things right now but I'm making a gradual downfall. I need him back. I need him to believe in me again. What do I do to gain his trust back? What am I suppose to do??? Please help me even if what you have to say isn't that nice. I just want to know the truth.