so jealous...doesnt like me wearing lip gloss

my x boyfriend was very jealous. he didnt like me wearing lip gloss. he didnt like me dressing up (in heels) he didnt like me saying thank u when someone gave me a compliment.he didnt want me communicating with anyone besides him. now im very antisocial,very much alone. he would always do things and expect me to just sit in the house,and wait. now i was just wondering would it be healthy for me to get bac wit him.

my x boyfriend was very jealous. he didnt like me wearing lip gloss. he didnt like me dressing up (in heels) he didnt like me saying thank u when someone gave me a compliment.he didnt want me communicating with anyone besides him. now im very antisocial,very much alone. he would always do things and expect me to just sit in the house,and wait. now i was just wondering would it be healthy for me to get bac wit him.

Absolutely not. Those are all the beginning steps to abuse. Anybody who tries to control you to that extent is BAD news, I promise. You are very luck to be rid of him - do NOT go back!!!!

No it would not be healthy... For someone to be that controllingover you is not a good thing.

NightsInWhiteSatin

No dont you dare do that to yourself...you deserve alot better than that...that is the wrong type of loving to be recieving it'll ruin you.

The only thing that is healthy for you at this point is to forget about that jackass and move forward and don't ever look back. He obviously has to work on his issues with insecurity. I had an ex just like yours. I wasn't allowed to wear certain shirts when I wasn't with her, and I wasn't allowed to talk to any females. I am very glad that those days are over.

Yeah sounds like you two had a nice and healthy relationship. Get back with him as soon as you can before it's too late. <major sarcasm> :eek:

MD

You have become a faint memory of who you once were because of his controlling and destructive behavior. He has you right where he wants you, feeling like nothing without him. :sick:

It would not be healthy to get back together with him but the chances are pretty high that you'll ignore the advice you've been given here and get back with him. Then, according to statistics you'll likely break up with him another 6 times before leaving permanently and taking permanent emotional scars with you.

You have a chance to get your life back now and become yourself again. Take this chance, get your life back, become yourself again and start no contact with your ex no matter what.