Afraid lying girlfriend is on dangerous downward spiral

After my girlfriend broke up with me on Valentines day a few weeks ago I called her mother just to say, " Will you let me know that B_th is okay after her surgury" Her mom says no such surgury exists and that B_th has been dating several guys on me for at least a year. Her mom didn't know I was still seeing and having unprotected monogamous sex with her regularly. Turns out my girlfriend had been involved in another relationship with an nice unsuspecting guy for 10 months all while continuing to see me and engage in unprotected sex, I thought we were getting married soon. I located and talked to the guy she was cheating with and he obviously knew nothing about me. My (our) girlfriend had been having a double relationship for 10 months and lying to both of us, her parents, and friends. Now around christmas she started seeing (sex) another 3rd guy in Georgia while keeping both of our dumba##e# in N.C. All while on birth control to avoid pregnancy. Here's some kickers, she comes to see my family at christmas, we eat a nice dinner on Dec.23 exchange gifts with the family and she wants to have sex me that night. Two days later on christmas day she is with the 2nd guy eating christmas dinner with his family. All while working in a trip to Georgia for sex with the 3rd guy she wants. Now she is with yet another 4th guy and has myspace.com pages dedicated to him proclaiming her amazing love. That's four guys inside of 3 to 4 weeks, none of which know about each other. And me under the impression we are getting married soon. I've been with her since Sept. 2003. After she broke up with me I mailed her back every book, shirt, card, picture, and item we ever shared. When I talked to the other guy she was cheating with he said she gave to him for Valentine's day some of the gifts she had given me years ago that I had just mailed back to her. It was a ceramic bowl and she told him "I just made this for you" although she made it for me 3 years ago. She has told all lies to her parents, to two guys, and to her preacher who was trying to help figure her out. This is a wealthy girl from a classy family who is doing everything she can to destroy herself and those who love her. Can her behavior be helped and changed, I think she will end up with AIDS or an abusive husband one day, please help.

wow, sex with this girl must be like throwing a hotdog into a subway tunnel.

Seriously, shes whorey, plain and simple. Honestly? I'd tell her family, or something. Playing multiple people? its just low

OK shes messed up I get it, but why are you still around? Its not like she knows she did the wrong thing, and is going to stop.. she just making it worse and worse.

After my girlfriend broke up with me on Valentines day a few weeks ago I called her mother just to say, " Will you let me know that B_th is okay after her surgury" Her mom says no such surgury exists and that B_th has been dating several guys on me for at least a year. Her mom didn't know I was still seeing and having unprotected monogamous sex with her regularly. Turns out my girlfriend had been involved in another relationship with an nice unsuspecting guy for 10 months all while continuing to see me and engage in unprotected sex, I thought we were getting married soon. I located and talked to the guy she was cheating with and he obviously knew nothing about me. My (our) girlfriend had been having a double relationship for 10 months and lying to both of us, her parents, and friends. Now around christmas she started seeing (sex) another 3rd guy in Georgia while keeping both of our dumba##e# in N.C. All while on birth control to avoid pregnancy. Here's some kickers, she comes to see my family at christmas, we eat a nice dinner on Dec.23 exchange gifts with the family and she wants to have sex me that night. Two days later on christmas day she is with the 2nd guy eating christmas dinner with his family. All while working in a trip to Georgia for sex with the 3rd guy she wants. Now she is with yet another 4th guy and has myspace.com pages dedicated to him proclaiming her amazing love. That's four guys inside of 3 to 4 weeks, none of which know about each other. And me under the impression we are getting married soon. I've been with her since Sept. 2003. After she broke up with me I mailed her back every book, shirt, card, picture, and item we ever shared. When I talked to the other guy she was cheating with he said she gave to him for Valentine's day some of the gifts she had given me years ago that I had just mailed back to her. It was a ceramic bowl and she told him "I just made this for you" although she made it for me 3 years ago. She has told all lies to her parents, to two guys, and to her preacher who was trying to help figure her out. This is a wealthy girl from a classy family who is doing everything she can to destroy herself and those who love her. Can her behavior be helped and changed, I think she will end up with AIDS or an abusive husband one day, please help.

Hey bud I really feel for ya as I just went through the same thing last fall and I was with the girl for over 4 years and also thought we would be getting married. I also was worried about what was going to happen to her and continued to worry for months after I found out what the REAL her was all about. You can't invest any time worrying about someone that doesn't give a s*** about you. This girl (as mine did) put your life and health at risk by doing what she was doing - not to mention the emotional fallout for you. I know it hurts (still hurts for me) but you just have to put her behind you and move on with your life. She disrepected you in the most profound way possible so why bother wasting another second of your time on her.